Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What site did the hockey traders go to?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

G

I'm looking for trade for some hockey cards and was wondering what site everyone fled to.

When I make some trades, I'll recommend the site. ;)

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
Mike I have been going to hobbyinsider.net for my NHL news and buying since Beckett ruined itself. good site with good members. it's mostly a hockey board and mostly Canadians.

G

Thanks! I'm going to start picking up Minard's stuff, so I need a place to trade for his stuff.

meatmancgy

Nov 11, 2008
Hey Mike,

Yea, Hobby Insider is definitely the hockey place to be. Looking forward to seeing you sign up there. And it's not "mostly Canadians", although that's not a bad thing ;) Membership is about 50% American, 45% Canadian and 5% European. See you there!

Bruce

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
meatmancgy said:
Hey Mike,

Yea, Hobby Insider is definitely the hockey place to be. Looking forward to seeing you sign up there. And it's not "mostly Canadians", although that's not a bad thing ;) Membership is about 50% American, 45% Canadian and 5% European. See you there!

Bruce

:lol: :lol: :lol: I was joking about the mostly Canadians and no it's not a bad thing at all. I love hobbyinsiders.net :D .

Members online

Latest posts