Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********** The Morning Thread **********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

IndyManning18

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
Not bad. I had eleven slots in the markakis draft last night. I think I did fairly well.

#7 = Evan Longoria
#10 = Josh Hamilton
#12 = Troy Tulowitzki
#13 = Prince Fielder
#25 = Adrian Gonzalez
#105 = B.J. Upton
#131 = Aramis Ramirez
#137 = Billy Williams
#142 = Ryan Theriot
#143 = Carlos Zambrano
#149 = Brooks Robinson

I had to snag some Cubbies. I couldn't believe Longoria was still available at pick #7!!

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Was Fontenot in it? If so I need to contact someone :)

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
Morning gents. Ran across a card early this morning that was supposedly not produced. Check out the last page of the Ult Sig thread to see it.

Ok, so I'll "unofficially" officially put it out there. A case has been spotted of Ult Sig. But, it's significantly more expensive than when I could get them through Atlanta, to the tune of $500 more. That means slot prices would jump to around $78 each. :eek: What's everyone's threshold of pain for this stuff? At $60, I think some thought that was a lot. At $78, what's the concensus? Too much?

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
Morning boys!

Indy, lmk if you puill any Billy Williams ;)

Dave, I think you should wait man. That seems really high.

Here's what I was talking about yesterday when I said Dawson stuff is getting ridiculous :evil:
[ebay:rtr8w1nv]390056400413[/ebay:rtr8w1nv]
The top 3 bidders are ID's I've never seen before bidding for Dawson.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Morning Dan, Indy!

Dave...too much at 78ea for me

Hawk, he sold a bunch of nice 2001 LCM last night, volume drive price up.

trevordchi

Aug 9, 2008
chashawk said:
Morning boys!

Indy, lmk if you puill any Billy Williams ;)

Dave, I think you should wait man. That seems really high.

Here's what I was talking about yesterday when I said Dawson stuff is getting ridiculous :evil:
[ebay:2qi4ixtu]390056400413[/ebay:2qi4ixtu]
The top 3 bidders are ID's I've never seen before bidding for Dawson.

Everyone in that set sells for big bucks. I've seen the Bagwell sell for more than that. It's all the damned set collectors!

Morning guys. I'm headed to Austin today for my wife's dad's birthday. My freaking dog had to go out real bad this morning so I got an early start to the day.

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
Charlie- that really bites with all the new competition. Hopefully it dies down quicker than a couple years like you were saying. I don't think I could handle putting my collection on hold that long.

George- I agree, 78 is way too high. We probably have seen our last Ult Sig break on the boards unless a stock of cases miraculously appears.

Morning Jeff! Yeah, 78 for an expired redemption would pretty much blow. :lol:

Members online