Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Aaron Poreda Called Up

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kutzy

Sep 2, 2008
I have my reds on.... Got school tonight so I doubt I can actually list my other stuff until tomorrow.

Kutzy

Sep 2, 2008
I wonder if they actually plan on making him wait until Friday for his start. That would be over a week in between starts I think.

KandKCards

Aug 8, 2008
Wish I had a scan of all my stuff together, but 10 blue refs, 10 sterlings, a black ref, a few chrome refs are getting ready to hit ebay :cool:

Adamsince1981

Aug 7, 2008
I don't know about other Cardinals fans but I'm tickled pink that we took Kozma when Porcello and Poreda were available.

Kozma Collector

Aug 7, 2008
According to CBSsportsline

Poreda called up for bullpen: The White Sox placed right-hander Bartolo Colon on the 15-day disabled list with inflammation in his left knee and purchased the contract of left-hander Aaron Poreda from Double-A Birmingham on Tuesday. Poreda will pitch out of the bullpen. "I don't think it's going to be a big transition," he said. "I always came out of the bullpen a little bit in high school, college, and when I went to the fall league I came out of the bullpen, so I know how to get ready."
(Updated 06/09/2009).

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
Kozma Collector said:
According to CBSsportsline

Poreda called up for bullpen: The White Sox placed right-hander Bartolo Colon on the 15-day disabled list with inflammation in his left knee and purchased the contract of left-hander Aaron Poreda from Double-A Birmingham on Tuesday. Poreda will pitch out of the bullpen. "I don't think it's going to be a big transition," he said. "I always came out of the bullpen a little bit in high school, college, and when I went to the fall league I came out of the bullpen, so I know how to get ready."
(Updated 06/09/2009).

That sucks. I understand why teams do it ,but I don't like it. Doesn't help the value of a prospects cards at all.

Members online

Latest posts