Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Ok Let's play"Let's make a Deal" Ok it is on again give me 5

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Ok I'm going to try this again
I have some thing to give away so the first 5 only can play for now

Ok I had internet issues last night, so I did not get to finish this So I need the Addresses of the
other 4 contestants. Pm my your Addresses Scott I have yours (Captain Feathersword)
Also I'll try to get this going again tonight after the Softball game Around 9pm CST.
iphoner111 need yours
arod305 need yours
Resident Piazza Fan needs your Art.
David Campos needs your also

Sorry guys it was fun until that happened

Alright based on the 70's game show we will play this.
http://www.letsmakeadeal.com/

Note for those of you that are not old enough do your homework, because you can get a lemon
or you may win something good. With that said let's get it one. I hope to move this thing along for awhile.

Ok All I need is the first 5 people for this to happen. I will try to do this every week or so.

ok let's play

Rules are, I will ask you a question and if you answer right I'll ask you what you want to do next. Keep it or risk it for the bigger prize.

Note if I was you who are younger then 40 surf the internet and see what this show was about!

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Re: Ok Let's play "Let's make a Deal"

Captain Feathersword is up first and welcome to the show

Are you going for the box I have right here or will you trade it for one of the doors
you seen in front of you??

Latest posts