Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Don't you just love it when...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
...the redsox beat the crap out of the yankees. I mean seriously - AJ Burnett... great pick NY!

numba1yankeefan

Nov 29, 2008
Long Island
Bill Menard said:
...the redsox beat the crap out of the yankees. I mean seriously - AJ Burnett... great pick NY!

I always thought he was an A$$hole and never really wanted him. I think this will be another wasted contract by the yankees.

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
Thank god the season is decided on one game otherwise you would look foolish.

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
nyc3 said:
Thank god the season is decided on one game otherwise you would look foolish.

I understand your need to defend your team and their 0-6 record against the sox this season. It's okay. Really, I don't mind at all :)

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
Card Magnet said:
I wish they would both lose...sorry :lol:

your cardzaics are awesome. I really like those. If you sell tghem send me a PM with some info. Thanks!

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
yankeefan812 said:
I could care less if we are 0-6 against the Sox, as long as were in first I'm just fine
you might not want to look at the standings after thursday then.

trademhigh

Aug 10, 2008
Bill Menard said:
yankeefan812 said:
I could care less if we are 0-6 against the Sox, as long as were in first I'm just fine
You mean when the Yankees are two games ahead of the Red Sox. You guys can take the season series, but we'll be just fine with a 27th ring, this year.

yankeefan812

Aug 12, 2008
Dville Ghetto
trademhigh said:
Bill Menard said:
yankeefan812 said:
You mean when the Yankees are two games ahead of the Red Sox. You guys can take the season series, but we'll be just fine with a 27th ring, this year.

I'd be fine with that

rymflaherty

Aug 7, 2008
This is the type of post I'd expect for a Yankees fan - not a Sox fan ::facepalm::
Leave the overreacting and posturing to them - or everyone is going to hate us too :p

Good game so far, do i think they'll win...yeah....but still 4 innings to play.

Hopefully we'll see "Good Wakefield" tomorrow

yankeefan812

Aug 12, 2008
Dville Ghetto
rymflaherty said:
This is the type of post I'd expect for a Yankees fan - not a Sox fan ::facepalm::
Leave the overreacting and posturing to them - or everyone is going to hate us too :p

Good game so far, do i think they'll win...yeah....but still 4 innings to play.

Hopefully we'll see "Good Wakefield" tomorrow

Becket has been on fire his last couple of starts. His stuff is just nasty tonight

KandKCards

Aug 8, 2008
trademhigh said:
Bill Menard said:
yankeefan812 said:
When has anyone on the current Yankee team outside of Jeter, Posada and Rivera ever showed anything that might indicate that they are capable of winning a championship?

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
Bill Menard said:

had just come in on break at work to pretty much post the same thing.
ed whitson, kenny rogers, aj burnett.

burnett has never really been a top tier pitcher, will never understand him getting a contract to be one. thanks god he is good at pies in the face though.

yankeefan812

Aug 12, 2008
Dville Ghetto
KandKCards said:
trademhigh said:
Bill Menard said:
yankeefan812 said:
When has anyone on the current Yankee team outside of Jeter, Posada and Rivera ever showed anything that might indicate that they are capable of winning a championship?

uhhh Andy Pettitte

trademhigh

Aug 10, 2008
boomo said:
Bill Menard said:

had just come in on break at work to pretty much post the same thing.
ed whitson, kenny rogers, aj burnett.

burnett has never really been a top tier pitcher, will never understand him getting a contract to be one. thanks god he is good at pies in the face though.
There are many more than that too, unfortunately. But, IMO Burnett shouldn't be on the list...YET. What about Kevin Brown? Jarret Wright? The Second coming of Roger Clemens? Can Randy Johnson be included, too? He had around 16 wins each year for them, but he gave up so many home runs. There have been so many in recent times, it's not even funny.

trademhigh

Aug 10, 2008
yankeefan812 said:
KandKCards said:
trademhigh said:
Bill Menard said:
yankeefan812 said:

uhhh Andy Pettitte
Johnny Damon, as well.

KandKCards

Aug 8, 2008
yankeefan812 said:
KandKCards said:
trademhigh said:
Bill Menard said:
yankeefan812 said:

uhhh Andy Pettitte
Sorry I left one out. However, if I'm going up against the Yanks in the playoffs this year, I'd be licking my chops if I got to face Andy Pettitte after another 200 inning season. Plus, he hasn't had a sub-4 ERA since '05...

Members online