Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

miguelcabrera is going to drop dead of a heart attack....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
no, not the real Miguel Cabrera b/c of his eating habits...

our beloved FCB member: [ebay:3sdo5ot3]180367219552[/ebay:3sdo5ot3]

studioclint

Aug 10, 2008
Chicago
arod305 said:
George_Calfas said:
I hope everyone is just kidding about bidding against him.

Why? If I want the card I am going to bid on it.

I am sure George is implying it would be a jerk move to bid on it just to screw over someone. I am sure if you want the card it is cool to bid on it.

KandKCards

Aug 8, 2008
I think you should take the link down. It's cool if you are genuinely interested in the card, but miggy is too polarizing of a figure on this board for someone NOT to bid on it just to mess with him.

miguelcabrera

Nov 20, 2008
YOU KNOW
markakis8, did you think i would not see the card? thanks for putting it up and costing me a ton of money. go pimp those gold x's or something, as it looks like you have cost me this card, *******.

arod305

Aug 7, 2008
miguelcabrera said:
markakis8, did you think i would not see the card? thanks for putting it up and costing me a ton of money. go pimp those gold x's or something, as it looks like you have cost me this card, *******.

Hell, I already set the snipe. I thought you couldn't post?

arod305

Aug 7, 2008
miguelcabrera said:
also i was working out a deal to buy it for 40-50 with the seller to ed it early, thanks for screwing that one up to markakis

Dude my snipe is 100+ man, come strong :lol: :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts