Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********** The Morning Thread **********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
IndyMann said:
This seems like a damn decent price!! [ebay:2zrvv63j]190312948607[/ebay:2zrvv63j]
Yeah, seems pretty reasonable, although it is #/5. MLB logo patches are not as rare as they used to be. :(

Morning, abn! GL in your jump.

IndyManning18

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
wideright said:
IndyMann said:
This seems like a damn decent price!! [ebay:m9eor40e]190312948607[/ebay:m9eor40e]
Yeah, seems pretty reasonable, although it is #/5. MLB logo patches are not as rare as they used to be. :(

You're preaching to the choir. Nothing is as rare as it used to be. :cry:

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
morning everyone.

the Pirates beat the Braves 3-2. Charlie Morton started and had to leave after the 1st with a hamstring injury but Jeff Karstens came in and pitched a solid 4 1/3 to get the win. McCutchen was 0-5 with 3 K's :eek: .

the Red Sox beat the Yankees 7-6 and are now 7-0 against them this season. Wakefield improved to 8-3 and looked a little shaky but still managed to win thanks to the bullpen.

Dave that Bagwell is beautiful. the 3 cards I have purchased from Taiwan all arrived faster than some cards I purchased from US sellers and definitely faster than Canadian sellers.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
That Pujols is really nice and fairly priced, anyone think 250-275 would possibly work?

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Good Morning Guys :mrgreen: !!!...Dan, Jeff, Charlie, Dave(wide), Dave(pgh) and Abn...

Dan - Morning Dan!!! You should snag that Pujols for your patch collection ;)

Jeff - Hahaha...I read that thread yesterday :lol: Now that is an FCB classic :lol:

Charlie - Have a great day at work...I'm already there :lol:

Dave(wide) - VERY nice Bagwell pickup my man!!!

Dave(pgh) - Glad your teams are doing well :D

Abn - Have a great day and an even better flight ;)

Work is already busy but I'll be on all day :D

Alex

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
IndyMann said:
wideright said:
IndyMann said:
This seems like a damn decent price!! [ebay:3ijifcyr]190312948607[/ebay:3ijifcyr]

You're preaching to the choir. Nothing is as rare as it used to be. :cry:
LOL! Not preaching, just stating the obvious. It's sad to see exciting things turn ho hum.

Morning Dave! Thanks, incredible how fast it got here. I just wonder how many of the cards I need are sitting on the other side of the world. Good couple games so far for the Sox. Sweep would be nice! :)

Dan- I would think that range could work.

Morning Alex! Have a good day at work!

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Good Morning!

Hey ABN, keep your feet and knees together.

Dave nice card!

Jeff, I just bought 3 cards from that seller.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
George_Calfas said:
Good Morning!

Hey ABN, keep your feet and knees together.

Dave nice card!

Jeff, I just bought 3 cards from that seller.

Morning Guys.

George - that is a card for your PC. I was just testing out a range to get some opinions. No way I can buy it...GO FOR IT! :D

Members online

Latest posts