Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Good Trade??

How do you think I did on this trade?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

josh3302

Oct 28, 2008
Hey guys, give an answer to the poll and an explanation for what you think about the trade.

I recieve: 2009 Topps Finest Joey Votto Finest Moments Red REF Auto /25 and a Mystery TB Rays or Bowman Chrome Baseball Mid-End Auto

He Recieves: 2008 Bowman Chrome Football Kevin O'Connell Gold REF Auto RC /25

trademhigh

Aug 10, 2008
scotty21690 said:
Anytime you give away football and receive baseball, you win.

Agreed. The only football player I'd ever trade for is LT (the real one, Lawrence Taylor). Other than him, I'd much rather a baseball card than a football card.

JG

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
Risky trade.
O'Connell is one of Tom Brady's backup quarterbacks.
So if Brady gets hurt again, and O'Connell pulls a Matt Cassell, that Gold Refractor will skyrocket.

trademhigh

Aug 10, 2008
Austin said:
Risky trade.
So if Brady gets hurt again, and O'Connell pulls a Matt Cassell, that Gold Refractor will skyrocket.
I know you're probably joking, but O'Connell isn't that good at all.

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Austin said:
Risky trade.

+1.... I have a bunch of O'Connell just incase.... See sig for my big ones.

trademhigh

Aug 10, 2008
Codasco07 said:
I consider myself pretty knowledgeable about football, but who the hell is Kevin O'Connell?
O'Connell is the Patriots Second String QB (I think he was last year too, but they tried out Cassel instead of him, but he could have easily been third last year).

JG

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
trademhigh said:
Codasco07 said:
I consider myself pretty knowledgeable about football, but who the hell is Kevin O'Connell?
O'Connell is the Patriots Second String QB (I think he was last year too, but they tried out Cassel instead of him, but he could have easily been third last year).

JG

He was a rookie last year, Cassel was ahead on depth chart.

Members online

Latest posts