Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Newest additions to the D. Price PC & Maildays -thanks Russ!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

caseya10781

Aug 7, 2008
Tennessee
Evening fellas. Last week Russ and I worked a deal for a few of his Price cards... thanks again Russ, I know they were hard to let go, but boy o boy did they find a good home!

I am really stoked to finally add a Sterling auto to the mix and the EEE gold /25.... man the blue red and gold look great together, I think a new sig is in order.

Thanks again Russ!

img220.jpg

img221.jpg

img219.jpg

img218.jpg

img217.jpg

(Still looking to pick up the base EEE auto)

Here is a link to the rest of my Price PC:
http://s145.photobucket.com/albums/r226 ... ollection/

Also added another USA Patch to the collection, but now that means I'll have to add another 7 to make the group scan work out even :lol:
20-26.jpg

USAFlagSig-1.jpg

Here are a few maildays from ebay the last few days:

img225.jpg

img223-1.jpg

img224-1.jpg

Had the Zumaya, but it looks killer with the Verlander

Also have a Chad Billingsly sweet spot patch incoming as well. Love the look of this set and wish I had the ones I sold a while ago back :(

Comments always welcomed and thanks for the look!

Thanks,
Casey

tommyfro21

Aug 8, 2008
Re: Newest editions to the D. Price PC & Maildays - thanks Russ!

Are you working on the Sweet Spot patch set, Casey? If so, I think I still have my Matt Kemp if you are interested.

And by the way, glad to see some new Price stuff make it to your PC....they look good.

caseya10781

Aug 7, 2008
Tennessee

tommyfro21 said:
Are you working on the Sweet Spot patch set, Casey? If so, I think I still have my Matt Kemp if you are interested.

And by the way, glad to see some new Price stuff make it to your PC....they look good.
I thought about it for a split second but realized what a huge task it would be, especially with my many other (slow moving) projects I have right now. I busted a lot of sweet spot update when it came out and had about 5 or 6 of these patches and now wish that I could get them all back somehow. The Piazza I had was the top of the "P", such a cool patch.

I would definitely be interested in your Kemp, shoot me a pm with a price you have in mind and a scan if you have one.

Nice talking with you Tommy, we haven't spoken in forever!

Take care bud.

Rickzcards said:
Can't go wrong with Price! Nice pickups.

Thanks Rick, and I agree, can't go wrong with Price at this price, lol.

Did you see that I got the Venable super graded? It got a 9 w/ 10 auto. I remember you had it for a while and we weren't able to work anything out... I was eventually able to snag it :D

Thanks guys,
Casey

KandKCards

Aug 8, 2008

Nice stuff dude. Love that Verlander, what a stud he's been this year.

caseya10781

Aug 7, 2008
Tennessee

KandKCards said:
Nice stuff dude. Love that Verlander, what a stud he's been this year.
Thanks. And I know, I was very surprised to pick it up for 26 bucks.

Casey

Latest posts