Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

thepit.com is confusing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

J.O.

Aug 7, 2008
okay so it says sell yours now for $120. i click it thinking this is the price it will sell at. now in my orders page it says:

Sell 1 at $120.00
current quote $105.25
Executed
Order Detail

i want to sell it at 120, not 105. did it sell at 105? i'm kinda lost here....

J.O.

Aug 7, 2008
kentuckyderby said:
St Rita final 4 today at Joliet Jackhammer Stadium

i unfortunately saw in the paper lol. out of the four teams, i hope NT takes it.

J.O.

Aug 7, 2008
so my card i shipped to them should be there around tuesday. when will my $120 be put into my account approximately?

coltsfan23

Aug 7, 2008
MN
J.O. said:
so my card i shipped to them should be there around tuesday. when will my $120 be put into my account approximately?

They are actually pretty quick about that. The only time I sold something to ThePit, they received it in about 5 days and added the $ right then to your account. You can ask to withdraw that $ to your paypal. That takes approximately a day or two.

J.O.

Aug 7, 2008
coltsfan23 said:
J.O. said:

They are actually pretty quick about that. The only time I sold something to ThePit, they received it in about 5 days and added the $ right then to your account. You can ask to withdraw that $ to your paypal. That takes approximately a day or two.

rather get a check. i'd withdraw the money from paypal, and if sent to paypal you have fees. i think a check is free from thepit if it's over $20.

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
J.O. said:
coltsfan23 said:
[quote="J.O.":z9c9cs6j]so my card i shipped to them should be there around tuesday. when will my $120 be put into my account approximately?

rather get a check. i'd withdraw the money from paypal, and if sent to paypal you have fees. i think a check is free from thepit if it's over $20.[/quote:z9c9cs6j]
+1

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
Cashing in your All-star prize? You'll get $113.41 put into your account 24 hours after they receive it. They are real quick IME.

J.O.

Aug 7, 2008
AKA Coastal said:
Cashing in your All-star prize? You'll get $113.41 put into your account 24 hours after they receive it. They are real quick IME.

yeah lol, i'm putting it toward the BGS fee of slabbing some low-end PC cards. thanks again! hope the magic can come back some how

Members online

Latest posts