Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

who do you think gives away the best stuff in contests??

WHo?

• AKA Coastal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bouwob

• Flightposite

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

J.O.

Aug 7, 2008
i didn't include chris and FCB.com as a contest holder, because that's not really a single person. feel free to add some more if you put other

KOBEARODLT

Sep 29, 2008
akacoastal by far, the dwight howard spx he gave away was sick, or how about the full boxes of unopened wax of sick product like sp authentic and so on

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
It doesn't matter. An act of generosity doesn't need to be judged against other acts of generosity. The act itself is what's meaningful, not the prize. There have been many many contests over the years and they all have equal weight with me.

J.O.

Aug 7, 2008
KOBEARODLT said:
akacoastal by far, the dwight howard spx he gave away was sick, or how about the full boxes of unopened wax of sick product like sp authentic and so on

i won that on total guesses, don't even follow the NBA.a very generous giveaway :D

J.O.

Aug 7, 2008
wideright said:
It doesn't matter. An act of generosity doesn't need to be judged against other acts of generosity. The act itself is what's meaningful, not the prize. There have been many many contests over the years and they all have equal weight with me.

believe me i know. any giveaway is generous imo. this is not "who is the nicest" or "whos is richest" it's just asking who has the best contests. all are great just for giving something away

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
JO I think you give away the best "stuff"....

And by "stuff" I mean crap.

I mean, what's better than a free handful of crap with every JO post?!

Members online

Latest posts