Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Secret santa, UPDATE YOUR DC #'s 12/23/08 Update

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bouwob

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
The following members have yet to enter their DC information. The deadline is still a month away, but this is a reminder for you to figure out what you are sending and to get your dc information listed. We want to make sure that the secret santa here runs smoothly. :D

1933GoudeyMan (pending)
Gellman
PronkDH48 (pending)
amyanks22
dodgers22fan
hacksaw55
thejackaryman8
trevordchi

Update your secret santa dc here
Secret Santa Management

FCB's first annual Secret Santa

All right everyone, it's getting to be that time of year again. What time you ask? Time for the 1st Annual FCB Secret Santa. There will be 3 groups; low end, mid end, and high end. Blanning71 and muskiesfan will be running it this year, so feel free to contact them about any questions you may have. Blanning71 will be running the low end, muskiesfan will be running the mid end, and both will be managing the high end. Lets go over the rules.

*All packages are to be shipped with DC (delivery confirmation)
*High end is to be shipped with signature confirmation
*The dc or sc number must updated in the secret santa signup page
*All packages are to be sent in bubble mailers
*The deadline to send your package is 6 Dec 2008

Low end: Minimum bv of $40 with at least 1 card having bv of $15.

Mid end: Minimum bv of $80 with at least 1 card having a bv of $40.

High end: Minimum bv of $120 with at least 1 card having a bv of $100

These measure are being taken so that we can ban any members who sign up but do not fulfill their end. Any members caught not sending their ends will be banned and mail fraud charges will be brought forth. So if you plan on signing up with out actually sending out your side, DON'T DO IT.

Go to

Secret Santa Signup

Anthony K.

Aug 7, 2008
Enterprise, Alabama
Re: Secret santa, users who need to get their DC info updated

A_Pharis said:
I have the stuff sitting here by me. I'll get it out asap.

One person is done, awaiting one package for another.

My third guy has been the toughest so far. But I will make sure I get his stuff in by Thanksgiving and out by the Monday after.

Anyways....when will we have a sticky for people who begin to receive them?

I haven't received one yet, but I have heard of others already sending out.

LMK, thanks.

bouwob

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008

Those who receive can give their shout out in their own personal thread or post here.

Those that do not receive need to make sure they message blanning or muskies at least 10 days after the sending deadline.

gvsu96

Aug 7, 2008
You can call me Milton

I'm still waiting to hear from someone on what to do with my non active victim. They haven't logged in since the 27th of September and If that's the case they have no idea who they are sending to. I really don't want to send out stuff to someone that has no intention on sending anything out to their victim.

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008

gvsu96 said:
I'm still waiting to hear from someone on what to do with my non active victim. They haven't logged in since the 27th of September and If that's the case they have no idea who they are sending to. I really don't want to send out stuff to someone that has no intention on sending anything out to their victim.
OUCH :eek: That's not good and Im sure the Mods will take care of that. Good Luck Man!

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA

Package mailed today and DC number submitted.
DANNY

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN

gvsu96 said:

The best thing to do is go ahead and mail to your victim. I appreciate your concerns and the fact that this person has been inactive; however, you will be the one responsible for YOU not sending, not him. If this person ends up not sending, he will be dealt with as outlined by bouwob above. He will be banned from this site and mail fraud charges will be filed. The same will happen to you if you don't send. I know that's now what you want to hear and you think you may be rewarding someone who is not following through, but there is still time. This person may indeed still send out to his victim as well.

Joe

Terry

Aug 11, 2008
The Swamp

Being that this is "Secret SANTA", I'm not going to be sending mine out until the deadline nears. I love the Secret Santa, but I just don't see the point in sending out when November has just started, ya know?

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN

Terry said:
Being that this is "Secret SANTA", I'm not going to be sending mine out until the deadline nears. I love the Secret Santa, but I just don't see the point in sending out when November has just started, ya know?

Completely understandable. As long as it is sent and you have your dc information updated no later than December 6th, there is no problem with that. ;)

Joe

Terry

Aug 11, 2008
The Swamp

muskiesfan said:
Terry said:

Completely understandable. As long as it is sent and you have your dc information updated no later than December 6th, there is no problem with that. ;)

Joe

Yea, it will be out for sure on-time just not a month+ before the deadline. :lol:

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008

muskiesfan said:
Terry said:

Joe

I have the box sealed and ready to go right here just waiting to get sick of looking at it :D

ronzo

Sep 8, 2008
Stroudsburg, PA

I got my package in today, and despite wanting to wait until Christmas, I couldn't resist myself! Should I post my goodies here, or are we going to make a separate thread for that?

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN

ronzo said:
I got my package in today, and despite wanting to wait until Christmas, I couldn't resist myself! Should I post my goodies here, or are we going to make a separate thread for that?

From what I understand, there is not going to be a seperate thread, so the option is yours. You can either post it here or start a thread. Either one is fine, I just want to see what you got. :D

Joe

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN

daveyou said:
damn....due date is coming up!!

dave

Tell me about it man. I have picked up everything, I am just waiting on some stuff to come in. I hope it gets here soon.

Joe

ronzo

Sep 8, 2008
Stroudsburg, PA

muskiesfan said:
ronzo said:

From what I understand, there is not going to be a seperate thread, so the option is yours. You can either post it here or start a thread. Either one is fine, I just want to see what you got. :D

Joe

Well then, I guess I'll post here. Unfortunately, I have no idea where the hell one of the wires for my scanner ran off to, so I have no scans. eBay pics will have to do for now :(

2008 Upper Deck Ballpark Collection #303 Johan Santana, Jose Reyes, Carlos Delgado, Moises Alou, Andy Pettitte, Derek Jeter, Jason Giambi, Johnny Damon 8 Piece GU
9ff3_1.jpga4bf_1.jpg

1996 Leaf Signature Autographs #182 Andy Pettitte (I've really wanted to grab one of these for a while :D)
58b6_1.jpg

2002 Topps 206 Bazooka #306 Cy Young REP
This is the first Bazooka mini I have, and probably one of the only ones I'll ever get, they're extremely hard to come across.

Really happy with what I got, couldn't have asked for anything more! Thank you!

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008

sweet cards ronzo!

Members online

Latest posts