Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

. . . . .Saturday Morning Thread. . . . .

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
Morning Wide, Anthony. Life is ok right at this point. Would be much better if I got rich all of a sudden, but hey, we all can't be that way. ::facepalm:: :lol:

Art

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
morning everyone.

the Penguins won the Stanley Cup last night :D . I was up until 2 am celebrating and had to get up at 6:30 for work this morning but it was well worth it.

061209_DET_PIT_teamCup.jpg

the Red Sox won last night too but I haven't watched the highlights or checked the box score so I don't really know what happened.

the Pirates lost but I don't need a box score to tell me Porcello dominated.

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
Morning Dave, congrats on the Pens win. Also, congrats on putting the Phillies down last night. I thought for a true second that the Mets would gain a game, but alas, it wasn't to be.

Morning cutnitclose.

Art

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
pghbuccos said:
morning everyone.

the Penguins won the Stanley Cup last night :D . I was up until 2 am celebrating and had to get up at 6:30 for work this morning but it was well worth it.

061209_DET_PIT_teamCup.jpg

the Red Sox won last night too but I haven't watched the highlights or checked the box score so I don't really know what happened.

the Pirates lost but I don't need a box score to tell me Porcello dominated.
Morning Dave. Congrats to the Pens! They played a hell of a game. That last save was just incredible.

Art- I hear ya. :( People say money doesn't bring happiness, but I'd sure love to give that theory a try ;)

Morning cut. Have a good day at work man!

KC37

Aug 7, 2008
Massachusetts
Good morning, all.
I stayed up through the Sox, but completely spaced on watching the Cup game. Sounded like it was a good one, though.

Work today, and a get together with some friends tonight. And, it's finally nice here.
Enjoy your days, gentlemen.

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
Anthony K. said:
Morning Josh, Dave and Dave2.

Congrats on the Pens win Dave, must have been an awesome night!!

Dave2 (wideright)- Ho are things for you today?
The day is going well so far. The coffee is tasting good, everyone is still sleeping, it's quiet. I have to take in the peace and quiet before the natives get restless :lol: How are things in Germany?
Good morning Josh, KC, Charlie! What's the news, boys?

Anthony K.

Aug 7, 2008
Enterprise, Alabama
Another 12 hour shift to power through, but only 5 hours left (and only 4 more days of this shift).

The sunshine in the horizon is a TRIPLe header softball night Thursday night.

Then a 4 day weekend :D

gvsu96

Aug 7, 2008
You can call me Milton
So I'm thinking of one last box break before I take a summer break from busting anything.

Thinking of some of these (going cheap)

2008 Timelines (3 boxes maybe)
2008 UD Series 2 (1 or 2 boxes maybe)
2008 Baseball Heroes (1 box maybe)

Any other thoughts?

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
Ya know, I was kind of impressed with Razor Sports Icons when I saw the pulls on WaxHeaven.

Then during my daily eBay searches this morning, I saw this [ebay:m68rtez2]110401942054[/ebay:m68rtez2]

smiley_emoticons_klokotzen.gif

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
gvsu96 said:
So I'm thinking of one last box break before I take a summer break from busting anything.

Thinking of some of these (going cheap)

2008 Timelines (3 boxes maybe)
2008 UD Series 2 (1 or 2 boxes maybe)
2008 Baseball Heroes (1 box maybe)

Any other thoughts?

Those seem good to me. I would think the first two would be the most fun to rip, but the third would probably offer the biggest pull.

Members online

Latest posts