Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Real or Fake???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

josh3302

Oct 28, 2008
I have a feeling this is fake. The guy says in his description that Topps had to pull the plug on this. And then on the back of the card, it doesn't have the 5 letter code on the back which Upper Deck put on the back for their former Upperdeckids website. So this shoud be a fake right?

http://cgi.ebay.com/2007-Sweet-Spot-Ast ... 7C294%3A50

jeff550

May 5, 2009
burke
looks fake but the only reason it wouldn't have the upper deck kids code is that it wasn't meant to be put on the market

josh3302

Oct 28, 2008
But in his description it says that they were in the process of making them because they were supposed to be inserted into the product. But then they were told to stop making them and they put the ones they already had made into the product. So technically it should since they were made for the product

coltsfan23

Aug 7, 2008
MN
That's clever for UD to "leak" it.

However, I'm just curious as to who put the sharpied * on the card. Probably a UD rep, I'd think?

Randy Shields

Aug 20, 2008
OH-IO
Guess I've never seen this: * before. Is that really collectible I ask myself. The bidders apparently think so. .....Strange.

bouwob

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
This is a very rare card that defines an era in baseball. Regardless of who signed it, 100 years from now (if baseball still exists), this card will be much sought after.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts