Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone know indians830 from the old beckett?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bhen

Aug 7, 2008
I made a trade with him around 3 weeks ago, and I still haven't received my end. We're in the same state so mail shouldn't take too long and I haven't heard from him except when he notified me that he received my end. If you have his email or can get in contact with him I'd appreciate the help.

sebpoo

Aug 7, 2008
Montreal, P.Q.
bhen said:
I made a trade with him around 3 weeks ago, and I still haven't received my end. We're in the same state so mail shouldn't take too long and I haven't heard from him except when he notified me that he received my end. If you have his email or can get in contact with him I'd appreciate the help.

I do remember there was a long thread about him in the trader-info last week on Beckett...was it yours ? If not, i think there was a few members who haven't received from him...

bhen

Aug 7, 2008
Thanks guys, no wonder he contacted me through AIM instead of beckett.

Nick1190

Banned
Aug 7, 2008
Re: Anyone know indians830 from the old Beckett?

He is a little kid, probably 11 or 12. He is probably 5'1 or 5'2. He agreed to buy my Parker blue 9.5, and Souza Xfractor for $100 shipped, then he never sent payment. I wont be making deals with him ever again at card shows either.

BTW, remember Bag22 from Beckett? That's him, just under another account. he asked me to keep it secret so I really didn't say anything. Hes a little piece of crap.

Here was the link:

http://www.beckett.com/beckettforum/fra ... &t=1753666

bhen

Aug 7, 2008

Nick1190 said:
He is a little kid, probably 11 or 12. He is probably 5'1 or 5'2. He agreed to buy my Parker blue 9.5, and Souza Xfractor for $100 shipped, then he never sent payment. I wont be making deals with him ever again at card shows either.

BTW, remember Bag22 from Beckett? That's him, just under another account. he asked me to keep it secret so I really didn't say anything. Hes a little piece of crap.

Here was the link:

He contacted me from "baggoyeah" not "okay9764". Hm two screenames for two beckett ids?

Nick1190

Banned
Aug 7, 2008

bhen said:
Nick1190 said:

Here was the link:

He contacted me from "baggoyeah" not "okay9764". Hm two screenames for two beckett ids?

Not sure what that piece of crap is doing. If I were you, Id call the cops and file a report on him. Let them go to his house and get him all scared, hopefully teach him a lesson. That wouldnt make mommy too happy.

bhen

Aug 7, 2008

Nick1190 said:
bhen said:
Nick1190 said:

Here was the link:

Not sure what that piece of crap is doing. If I were you, Id call the cops and file a report on him. Let them go to his house and get him all scared, hopefully teach him a lesson. That wouldnt make mommy too happy.

I do have his address, but the trade wasn't big enough for me to do anything about. I did find it fishy he kept contacting me about trades, and how he managed to come up with something I had been looking for all of a sudden. Should've gone with my gut instinct on this one. He does respond to my instant messages, but when I bring up the trade he convienently has to "brb".

Nick1190

Banned
Aug 7, 2008

bhen said:
Nick1190 said:
bhen said:
Nick1190 said:

Here was the link:

I do have his address, but the trade wasn't big enough for me to do anything about. I did find it fishy he kept contacting me about trades, and how he managed to come up with something I had been looking for all of a sudden. Should've gone with my gut instinct on this one. He does respond to my instant messages, but when I bring up the trade he convienently has to "brb".

What screen name do you talk to him through?

Ethan

Aug 7, 2008
bhen said:
baggoyeah

I'd tell him that you are going to file a police report, and talk to his parents. Might scare him enough to get him to send your cards back.

Members online

Latest posts