Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

MLB ~ 6/14

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EricInCT

Jan 8, 2009
Braves Lowe looks lost out there today....2 batters, two walks.......They can't afford to fall behind this team.

Bergesen is pitching today and had an 8 pitch first.

I think Medlen is going to be coming in before the 5th.

I see a 7-3 game Os, since the Braves can't score.

EricInCT

Jan 8, 2009
After being embarrassed yesterday by a nobody, the Yanks are really making Johan work today.

EricInCT

Jan 8, 2009
I think Lowe goes on the DL after this game, if he makes it out of the 2nd inning.....he looks all kind of wrong today.

I know everyone is talking about Rick Porcello......however, Brad Bergesen has done something Rick hasn't in both of their young ML careers ~ throw 14 scoreless innings. And counting actually, dating back to the 3rd inning of the seattle game.

bouwob

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Rangers are playing a day game, good thing because who knows how long the lights would work ::facepalm::

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
Casey McGehee 2-2 2B HR (1)..first major league HR
Alberto Callaspo 1-2 Triple..he's mashing again.

southeastjerome

Aug 8, 2008
Gordon Beckham with back2back games with RBI doubles. Hitting in the 8th spot no less. He is really gunna rake when he hits much higher in the order.

Kutzy

Sep 2, 2008
southeastjerome said:
Gordon Beckham with back2back games with RBI doubles. Hitting in the 8th spot no less. He is really gunna rake when he hits much higher in the order.

Needs to hit better than .121 before that.

southeastjerome

Aug 8, 2008
Kutzy said:
southeastjerome said:

Needs to hit better than .121 before that.

Agree and if u saw the catch by Cameron last night he has been robbed multiple times. I just meant that this kid has a very bright future once he gets a feel for the big leagues

Members online

Latest posts