Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Nolan Reimold

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Liberate Baltimore

Jun 2, 2009
Columbia, Maryland
In a prospect-driven hobby, is there any rookie more under-appreciated that Nolan Reimold, LF for the Baltimore Orioles? In less than 100 AB's, Reimold has a .919 OPS, leads all MLB rookies in HR's with 7, has a respectable OBP, a BA close to .300 and plays great defense. Kid has great plate discipline. First HR? Off Mariano Rivera at Yankee Stadium. Already has a walk-off blast and a three-hit game to boot. My pick for ROY and definitely should be garnering more hobby interest.

kentuckyderby

Aug 7, 2008
was Chicago now Glendale AZ
I mentioned back in off season I expect better MLB #s out of that kid than Wieters this year
Didn't buy much of his stuff though

He has a chance to be a decent major leaguer if the O's continue to add to their roster

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
His cards have been getting a ton of love on Ebay. If the 0's were winning he would be getting some media love.

excel_B

Feb 5, 2009
Baltimore, Maryland
Everyone is starting to notice... As you know he's being under the shadows of Matt Weiters, not everyone outside of Baltimore knows who Nolan is...

Having Nolan, Jones and Markakis in the outfield is definitely a pleasure to watch. And I hope to see that for the next many years...

Latest posts