Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Double poll: Have an Nl and Al team/Like interleague play?

Vote for the first batch and second batch

• 1a. Have one team and that's it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
:?:

Do you have one favorite team and that's all you follow/root for? Or are you a fan of one team and kinda also root for a team in the other league?

Secondly, do you like, or dislike inter-league play?

Me, a Phillies fan of course, but I've always kinda liked Vlad and had many chances to watch him play earlier in his career. Then he went to LA. I have followed since the minors Chone Figgins and E. Santana so I've become a secondary fan of the Angles.

I hate inter-league.

Vote for each and discuss

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
Card Magnet said:
I'm a White Sox fan (AL), no doubt. I do root for the Pirates (NL) in secondary fashion.

I love it when guys are like this. One team big fan. Another team in another league they follow.

Why the Pirates if you'd like to share?

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Lancemountain said:
Card Magnet said:
I'm a White Sox fan (AL), no doubt. I do root for the Pirates (NL) in secondary fashion.

I love it when guys are like this. One team big fan. Another team in another league they follow.

Why the Pirates if you'd like to share?
I grew up as a Pirates fan (I'm about 2 hours out of Pittsburgh). Until I was at an old enough age to really pay attention and get baseball, they were my team.

I loved the Pirates in the early 90s when they had Andy Van Slyke, Bonilla, Bonds, Drabek, and all of the other guys. My first ever card from a show was a Van Slyke rookie (even though it was as a Cardinal).

There was just too much childhood memories of Pirates games and whatnot to stop liking them entirely. I was devastated when the Bonds crap came out. I always tried to bat like him in Little League.

onehrk

Aug 7, 2008
San Diego, CA
I'm an Oakland A's fan first and foremost, but I'm also a San Diego Padres fan. I'm not sure why, I've just always liked them. Maybe it's because I envisioned San Diego as a cool place to live. Now that I go to college here, it's quite convenient that I like the Padres.

Members online

Latest posts