Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Wow....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nikobaseball

Aug 7, 2008
I think it won't reach that high again, but his cards will go up slightly. This one is really well centered and looks clean, so that obviously helped.
Either way, wish I had more of him

Zach

chuckbartowski

Jan 2, 2009
Nikobaseball said:
I think it won't reach that high again, but his cards will go up slightly. This one is really well centered and looks clean, so that obviously helped.

Zach

I wonder if the buyer is going to send it in for grading, and if it doesn't come back Pristine file a chargeback for item not as described or some crap.

Wes

OG
Administrator
Nikobaseball said:

Zach

A 9.5 just sold for $235 so that $241 was an excellent sale for raw.

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
sportscardtheory said:
You can get a Porcello for less than that... prospecting is weird. All that action, and when you make in the bigs and perform well, like Porcello, your stuff goes down... lol.

The majority of profit comes before the prospect plays much if at all in the bigs. There are some instances like Longoria that cards continue to rise with success, but for most young players, the hype dies down. Take Laporta for example. He has 50 at bats and his prices have fallen a ton.

Members online

Latest posts