Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********** The Morning Thread **********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Just starting my day at work. Working hard already, as you can attest :lol:
Rained all night and looks like it will do the same today and tomorrow.
I did get to take in the Salem Red Sox - Kinston Indians game last night. Red Sox won 8-1!
DANNY

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
IndyMann said:
wideright said:
Morning Dan, Jeff, Danny! What's going on?
Nada amigo. Is it okay in OK today?
It's ok. You ok? :)

Doing well, Dan. Just enjoying my coffee and the quiet for a few more minutes.

Morning Charlie. Don't work too hard, bud!

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
morning charlie, have a good one

dave, same here, wont be long before little guy is awake. man he is talkin a lot :)

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Just found out the summer program we do while school is out is going to start two days later than originally planned, which is nice for me. We'll start July 1 instead of June 29, due to a new school bus driver contract.
DANNY

KC37

Aug 7, 2008
Massachusetts
Good morning boys. 8 days of school left; Day 1 of my 2 day final starts today. These kids have never taken a final exam before, so it's always interesting to see how they react. I tell them it counts for a huge part of the grade (like most finals do), but it's just a test grade.

Anyone watch the chuckbartowski Inkworks break last night? I caught part of it; if you like non-sports autos, seems like a pretty fun break.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
bungle77 said:
Good morning boys. 8 days of school left; Day 1 of my 2 day final starts today. These kids have never taken a final exam before, so it's always interesting to see how they react. I tell them it counts for a huge part of the grade (like most finals do), but it's just a test grade.

Anyone watch the chuckbartowski Inkworks break last night? I caught part of it; if you like non-sports autos, seems like a pretty fun break.

I saw it. Had a fun time watching that. Glad to see that he did well...

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
I caught about 3 minutes of the break last night, but the video was so grainy I couldn't see any of the autos or make out who they were. Didn't have a clue about the product anyway, so it didn't really matter! :lol:

Morning KC, Art! Enjoy your 2 extra days off, Danny! Always nice to find out you have a couple extra vaca days.

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
MojoDan said:
morning art - any new pick ups?

Morning Dan, I have piced up a few new items, but just haven't gotten around to getting them scanned and posted. Bay auto's and paralell's, a Piazza Bobblehead, and some nice Piazza 90's stuff.

Got a sweet sell going also. :D Will end today so I'll wait till later to post it.

Art

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Resident Piazza Fan said:
MojoDan said:
morning art - any new pick ups?

Morning Dan, I have piced up a few new items, but just haven't gotten around to getting them scanned and posted. Bay auto's and paralell's, a Piazza Bobblehead, and some nice Piazza 90's stuff.

Got a sweet sell going also. :D Will end today so I'll wait till later to post it.

Art

sounds good, paypal is always nice to have

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Good Morning Gentlemen

It is rinse and repeat time, Round 2 of the paining project
Hallway is finished and now it is time to paint the Dining/Living room area

Ok off to lowes for more stuff.

Members online

Latest posts