Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Banner Contest-Poll Part!

Which Banner is best?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

trademhigh

Aug 10, 2008
The creator of the winning banner wins the contest and will choose his prize!
1:
Lee.jpg

2:
trademhigh.png

3:
carloslee.jpg

I thank the creators for their time and work, and I thank the voters for taking their time to vote.

pujolsjunkie

Aug 8, 2008
Oh no way, the background of the second one spells "Lee." I totally missed that before...yeah it's #2. But the 3rd one is also really dope.

cwells46

Aug 7, 2008
Pigeon Forge, TN
pujolsjunkie said:
Oh no way, the background of the second one spells "Lee." I totally missed that before...yeah it's #2. But the 3rd one is also really dope.

I liked 3 until you pointed out the background of 2, that is just awesome.

marterburn

I'd like 3 better if it didn't look like he was holding a club in his right hand.

that said, 2 and 3 are both very good.

there is a lot going on in the background in 2, but it is muted, so it becomes clearly secondary. the fact that it spells out 'lee' is beautiful.

trademhigh

Aug 10, 2008
Sorry for the late update. It looks like banner number 2 is the winner!
So, the winner is...

...Shuedini!

Congrats to shuedini on winning the banner making contest.

I'm pming him after this post.

trademhigh

Aug 10, 2008
Number 2 ended up winning in a close one, congrats to shuedini! I'm shipping your prize out within the next few days. I'd like to thank the other two banner makers, and number 3 (from our boards gracecollector) came in a close second. I thought 1 was just as good as the others, but the voters felt otherwise i guess.

Members online

Latest posts