Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Sox / Cubs Crosstown Classic series thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ozzie's translator

Aug 10, 2008
U.S. Cellular field
Start drinking now Cubs fans, it could be a long 3 days :lol:

On a serious note, both teams not looking good, plagued by injury. Sox playing better than Cubs as of late. :?

Awkward that the series is during the week. ::facepalm::

The best part for me is Ozzie talking about Wrigley, they have rats "big than pig" :lol:

8 hours to go.....Danks vs. Zambrano :p

tyweb1

Mar 25, 2009
St. Louis
Win or lose, I just hope the Cubs score some runs. Although winning would be nice, I can't be too greedy given the Cubs crappy team this year.

J.O.

Aug 7, 2008
ozzie's translator said:
Start drinking now Cubs fans, it could be a long 3 days :lol:

On a serious note, both teams not looking good, plagued by injury. Sox playing better than Cubs as of late. :?

Awkward that the series is during the week. ::facepalm::

The best part for me is Ozzie talking about Wrigley, they have rats "big than pig" :lol:

8 hours to go.....Danks vs. Zambrano :p

bizarre that it's during the week. i can't remember the last time (if ever) the series was in the week. always friday-sunday.

also, i love ozzie's talk. i post his quotes on facebook and see my cubs fans friend go crazy lol

ozzie's translator

Aug 10, 2008
U.S. Cellular field
I agree on Poreda, but they skipped Richard with the day off.

Sammie gets outed for PED today, an ex for both teams, funny.

Ozzie says "Whenever I think about going to Wrigley Field, it makes me puke"

Gordon Beckham being interviewed by Dan Bernstein now on the score.....670thescore.com

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
I can see Carlos drilling someone it and and brawl will ensue.

Maybe Gorden Beckham gets beaned by Big Z
Man I can't wait for the game to come on. :lol: :lol:

trevordchi

Aug 9, 2008
hmm.. the team that beat us in the world series or the team with the most annoying road fans (not talking about you guys of course!)...

Can both teams lose? :?

Zambrano38

Aug 11, 2008
J.O. said:
i would love to see a brawl and watch beckham take down little z

Yeah cause someone who is 6 foot and weighs 190 is going take down someone who is 6'5 and 255. Zambrano would treat Beckham like the Gatorade machine.

ozzie's translator

Aug 10, 2008
U.S. Cellular field
LMFAO, I pray Beckham does not attack Zambrano, I can't see that working out too well.

I would love to see a Big Z baby blowup tonight but I doubt that will happen either, he is a Sox fan after all.

J.O.

Aug 7, 2008
chill everyone i was joking. i hate the cubs, i really do. like, a lot. but i just can't stand zambrano. if any of the cubs guys were on the sox in the future, i'd like them. but i don't see myself ever liking zambrano. there's a difference between being angry and frustrated, and going crazy. learn to control your emotions. don't go and hit gatorade jugs.

end rant

and zambrano38, while i hate zambrano, i don't hate you, and will say your collection is sick. too bad it's of a guy i can't stand ;)

Members online

Latest posts