Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

JUSTIN WARGO wins the cut sig contest!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
Freedom Card Board .com Inter league Rivalry Pick the Score Contest, what a very sweet prize...

To enter, simply reply to this face book thread with who you think will win Sunday's match up between the LA Dodgers and the LA Angels. We will pick posts using a random number generator, and repeat as necessary to get a post with a correct answer.

One lucky winner will receive the card pictured below. Other winners may recieve other prizes.

5097_92450754499_71791924499_1762184_3219722_n.jpg

bigalexx

Aug 7, 2008
El Segundo, CA
Re: FCB Inter league Rivalry Pick the winner Contest.

Angels will crush them! Angels are hot, winning 6 in a row

Probables for Saturday
Dodgers-Jeff Weaver
Angels-Jered Weaver

That's right, a Weaver brothers showdown!

chisox2008

Aug 10, 2008
Chicago

Just a question: If I don't have facebook, can I still enter here, or no? thanks!

bratcher1

Jan 2, 2009
Indiana

I'm not so sure about the Angels...they called me today to see if I could pitch..

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States

chisox2008 said:
Just a question: If I don't have facebook, can I still enter here, or no? thanks!

no, but someone can enter on your behalf

The whole point behind having the contest on facebook was to increase our presence there. :D

chisox2008

Aug 10, 2008
Chicago

cgilmo said:
chisox2008 said:

no, but someone can enter on your behalf

The whole point behind having the contest on facebook was to increase our presence there. :D

Oh, ok I see. Maybe I'll join so I can enter! thanks

HoustonTeams4Me

Sep 9, 2008
Re: Win a HANK AARON and KEN GRIFFEY JR cut sig contest

I signed up on Facebook awhile back but never used it.. so I did go onto FCB's page & responded that I thought the Dodger's would win, "BUT" I can't see my post anywhere (I'm guessing I didn't respond correctly :? ).

RANGERS25

Jan 23, 2009

cgilmo said:
Freedom Card Board .com Inter league Rivalry Pick the Score Contest, what a very sweet prize...

To enter, simply reply to this face book thread with who you think will win Sunday's match up between the LA Dodgers and the LA Angels. We will pick posts using a random number generator, and repeat as necessary to get a post with a correct answer.

One lucky winner will receive the card pictured below. Other winners may recieve other prizes.

5097_92450754499_71791924499_1762184_3219722_n.jpg
thanks for the contest, angels

caseya10781

Aug 7, 2008
Tennessee

Just use your spouses facebook page, lol. I got my wife to sign up for the contest for me :)

Casebusters

Aug 14, 2008
Viera, Florida

HoustonTeams4Me said:
I signed up on Facebook awhile back but never used it.. so I did go onto FCB's page & responded that I thought the Dodger's would win, "BUT" I can't see my post anywhere (I'm guessing I didn't respond correctly :? ).
There are 2 tabs, one to show just what FCB writes and one for the fans so click on the Fans tab and you will see what everyone write

Paul

Members online