Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

OFFICIAL FANTASTY FOOTBALL LEAGUE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ryo1549

Aug 17, 2008
Round Rock, TX
Hello folks its that time.

We're going to do this one through Yahoo. Default scoring league.

Entry fee will be 1 auto card bv $50 or higher at the time of sign ups. Also these cards will have to be deemed worthy by the group!

Taking sign ups right now. Hoping to fill 12 teams

1. Ryo1549 (RECEIVED)
2. Flightposite (RECEIVED)
3. KandK (RECEIVED)
4. Snyper (RECEIVED)
5. Wheeler281 (RECEIVED))
6. Willywanker (RECEIVED)
7. J-rod (RECEIVED)
8. Kidman232 (RECEIVED)
9. muskiesfan (Received)
10. Seiya (Incoming)
11. Indymann (Received)
12 Ross9013

Please vote on the poll to see how the prizes should be distributed. I will make a final decision when I create the league.

Prize distrubution will be

1st place 7 cards
2nd place 4 cards
3rd place 1 card

Will draft 1st place gets to get the first 4 then

2 picks a card
1st picks a card
2 picks a card
1 picks a card
2 picks a card
1 picks a card
2 picks a card
3rd gets last one

scan0023.jpg

Snyper's Entry

scan0024.jpg

J-Rod's Entry

scan0025.jpg

Kidman232's Entry

scan0069.jpg

Flightposite's entry

scan0087.jpg

Willywanker's entry

scan0159.jpg

Wheelers Entry Rod Woodson 97 Legends Auto

IMG_0008.jpg

Indymann's Entry Marion Barber Sweet Spot Auto

scan0099.jpg

Kandk's Entry

Muskies Entry Phil Simms Classics auto/jersey 11/25 (jersey #!)
Ryo1549 Entry Joe Flaccos Donruss Classics Auto RC /499

KandKCards

Aug 8, 2008
Re: FCB OFFICIAL FANTASTY FOOTBALL LEAGUE!!!!

Absolutely in. You all can forward the cards directly to me. Thanks.

Viking4Alpha

Aug 10, 2008

Count me in brother as long as it is a live draft and the prize structure isn't lame like kidmans set up was the other year.

My suggestion- 12 prize cards? Make it so that the top 5/6 teams walk away with something. Top team gets first pick, maybe second as well. So on so forth.

Be sure to set aside a spot for my man wheels, since this thing is filling up so damn fast. You know he'll want to play, not to mention deliver.

kidman232

Sep 17, 2008
kansas city

dont be hating snyper........ and top 4 spots got prizes last time i believe, maybe i can make participation trophy's for the others.

flightposite

Aug 7, 2008

Snyper said:
Count me in brother as long as it is a live draft and the prize structure isn't lame like kidmans set up was the other year.

My suggestion- 12 prize cards? Make it so that the top 5/6 teams walk away with something. Top team gets first pick, maybe second as well. So on so forth.

Be sure to set aside a spot for my man wheels, since this thing is filling up so damn fast. You know he'll want to play, not to mention deliver.

What is this, the NBA? 50% of teams should not win something. I'd say 3 spots myself, make winning actually worth winning.

Viking4Alpha

Aug 10, 2008

flightposite said:
Snyper said:

What is this, the NBA? 50% of teams should not win something. I'd say 3 spots myself, make winning actually worth winning.

What is this the olympics? ;)

You go on with yer bad self. I'll stick with my opinion and look forward to laughing at your limp team after mine is done with it.

Quote it.

Viking4Alpha

Aug 10, 2008

kidman232 said:
dont be hating snyper........ and top 4 spots got prizes last time i believe, maybe i can make participation trophy's for the others.

:lol:

Was it 4? ::facepalm:: <---- that's a badass smiley.

Don't mind me, just bitter that a simple trade ****** my entire season, BUT STILL fell just one spot short of postseason. Will not happen again. ;)

Ryo1549

Aug 17, 2008
Round Rock, TX

I am leaning towards 9 2 and 1 or 10 and 2.

I disagree with Brian on this one lol. I don't think we should reward mediocrity.

Viking4Alpha

Aug 10, 2008

Ryo1549 said:
I am leaning towards 9 2 and 1 or 10 and 2.

I disagree with Brian on this one lol. I don't think we should reward mediocrity.

::facepalm:: Fair enough. 12 teams isn't as ridiculous as 14 at least. I don't know why I even came with an opinion anyway seeing as how I don't collect this stuff anymore. I'm just in it for the bragging rights. In light of that, I went with the second option.

Ryo1549

Aug 17, 2008
Round Rock, TX

Broknbusted said:
I'm in if there is room .Someone's gotta be the loser again this year!!!

Sorry dude I missed Ross...I'll let you know if someone drops.

Members online

Latest posts