Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

30 day jail sentence for killing someone while drunk??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chisox3706

Aug 15, 2008
nw indiana/chicagoland
yeah i seen this on the espn bottom line...

i love this country. the legal system is such a joke. its rough being a cop and putting someone in jail for doing something like this and seeing the lame results.

stallworth should be banned from football forever, no debates.

kidman232

Sep 17, 2008
kansas city
chisox- no chance of him being banned, look at lenard little, and he has been arrested for driving drunk after he killed someone, and he was still allowed to play

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
Yet we crucify Vick in the press, and this does not get nearly as much play on ESPN. It is more of an oh by the way.

Wehttam6

Aug 7, 2008
912-GA
Brad said:
Yet we crucify Vick in the press, and this does not get nearly as much play on ESPN. It is more of an oh by the way.
I was just about to say: "Good thing for him that he didn't hit a dog."

Ryo1549

Aug 17, 2008
Round Rock, TX
This is a bit ridiculous, but he also does 2 years of house arrest and 8 years of probation. He's on his last leg, he does ANYTHING wrong and he's gone for a while.

Willywanker

Feb 18, 2009
Outside of Motown
My girlfriend in college died in my arms after being hit my a drunk driver. He got 12 years in jail. Plus pobation afterwards. How does this clown only get 30 days..God it must be good to be rich and famous. Nothing I hate more than a drunk driver. And I hate all this 3 strike crap.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ryo1549

Aug 17, 2008
Round Rock, TX
There were other factors in this as well...

The person was not on a crosswalk and may have walked in front of stallworth. Stallworth did not leave the scene and he also cooperated with the cops etc.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
That's BS. When a cop pulled me over because he saw me pulling out of a bar parking lot, I got a DUI. No harm done to anybody, not even as much as a swerve. I was facing up to 6 months jail. Being a first time offender, with no record whatsoever, I was offered a deal for a $3,000 fine and 6 months of probation. Also a 30 day license suspension and mandatory classes. Wish I was an NFL player, I probably wouldn't have had anything.

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
Willywanker said:
My girlfriend in college died in my arms after being hit my a drunk driver. He got 12 years in jail. Plus pobation afterwards. How does this clown only get 30 days..God it must be good to be rich and famous. Nothing I hate more than a drunk driver. And I hate all this 3 strike crap.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its funny how you can get 12 years in jail for killing somebody.You take a life and they take 12 years of yours?That makes no sense.Sorry that happened to you.If that happened to me...that dude and I would have had one hell of a dance before the cops showed up.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts