Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Am I missing something here?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

aw00d05

Dec 18, 2008
Shill? :mrgreen: Just kidding, you just hearded a ton of sheep that's all is my guess, but don't be shocked if they don't pay.

bricewaynebisel

Jan 27, 2009
Oklahoma City, OK
Very true. It was at like 4 bucks earlier today when I checked and I was happy, then a ton of bids came in. No idea what's wrong with those people lol. They book for 4 bucks a pop.

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
Most people looking at the bid history would think the auction was shilled.
Look how often d***o bids.
I know you didn't shill your auction, because you wouldn't be stupid enough to make a thread.
But that bidder d***o sure bid a lot.

Jurgy25

Aug 14, 2008
Northern California
aw00d05 said:
Shill? :mrgreen: Just kidding, you just hearded a ton of sheep that's all is my guess, but don't be shocked if they don't pay.

No he hearded the same guy who bid 4 more times after the highest bid. I have no idea what the purpose was but hope he pays.

aw00d05

Dec 18, 2008
Austin said:
Most people looking at the bid history would think the auction was shilled.
Look how often d***o bids.
I know you didn't shill your auction, because you wouldn't be stupid enough to make a thread.
But that bidder d***o sure bid a lot.
He was just trying to get for cheapest possible probably and thought that bidding low over and over he would get them cheaper, and obviously he didn't...

Ian Stewart

Aug 7, 2008
bricewaynebisel said:
I sure do too lol. I can't even seem to sell most of this junk for a buck, and then some idiot comes along lol

You call people who bid on your items and get you more $ idiots? That's classy.

bricewaynebisel

Jan 27, 2009
Oklahoma City, OK
Ian Stewart said:
bricewaynebisel said:
I sure do too lol. I can't even seem to sell most of this junk for a buck, and then some idiot comes along lol

Kinda took it outta context there. Comes across poorly I know, but it is in reference to the fact that someone is willing to pay over 5 bucks a card for something that probably goes into most .10 bins.

Ian Stewart

Aug 7, 2008
bricewaynebisel said:
Ian Stewart said:
bricewaynebisel said:

Kinda took it outta context there. Comes across poorly I know, but it is in reference to the fact that someone is willing to pay over 5 bucks a card for something that probably goes into most .10 bins.

So? You shouldn't be calling somebody an idiot for overpaying for a card. They probably have their reasons and it's bringing you money.

The fact that anybody is willing to shell out $ for baseball cards is ludacris to some people.

jeremy

Aug 7, 2008
YOU KNOW
Ian Stewart said:
bricewaynebisel said:
[quote="Ian Stewart":1ly9xtxo]
bricewaynebisel said:

So? You shouldn't be calling somebody an idiot for overpaying for a card. They probably have their reasons and it's bringing you money.

The fact that anybody is willing to shell out $ for baseball cards is ludacris to some people.[/quote:1ly9xtxo]

LUDA!!!!!!

ludacris9.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts