Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********** The Morning Thread **********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Morning all

For all you golf fans, its the EVE of the US Open, I cant wait

steve-a-reno

Aug 7, 2008
Morning Daniel. Speaking of golf. Just made a comeback this past weekend at my brother's bachelor party from a @ 5 yr layoff. Have those shoulder problems from my past job and couldn't play. Found an "old man swing" that is nice and easy that I can definitely live with. I'm back baby!

BTW today is the last day I have to do anything for my master's.....I am soooooooooooo relieved. :D

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Morning Indy...I am an Ernie Els fan. In fact, if I could meet and sports figure from any sport, it would be him...

Steve - nothing wrong with that. I sacrifice distance all the time to keep the ball straight, and I never swing at full strength because I go off line waaaaaay too much. Congrats on finishing up. I'm sure the family is as thrilled as you are. Plus, you can devote your full attention to FCB now... :D

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
Morning all. The rest of the week is all taken up, as I got a load of trees yesterday that are sitting on my lawn. 5 cord worth, and now I have to cut and split it, and then get it in the cellar. Sure glad it came now and not in Nov. or Dec.

Art

IndyManning18

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
MojoDan said:
IndyMann said:
Dan - Frank Robinson ended over $300. All I can say is WOW!

Was I right that your bid was 165?
No. I said a Rosie O'Donnell sized bid. I just checked my snipe and it was $305.00. The auction ended at $305.00. Apparently, the winner got his in just before me. I'm actually kind of glad. That's 3 bills I won't be spending. I figured it would end no more than $225.00.

IndyManning18

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
Resident Piazza Fan said:
Morning all. The rest of the week is all taken up, as I got a load of trees yesterday that are sitting on my lawn. 5 cord worth, and now I have to cut and split it, and then get it in the cellar. Sure glad it came now and not in Nov. or Dec.

Art
What's up Art?? I have no idea what the bolded means. Is it horticultural terminology??

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
chashawk said:
Morning boys. Dan, Jeff, Art. Off to work.
Huge PC win for me last night :D
Scans later in the week.

DOH!

This vexes me. I am terribly vexed.

:D

KC37

Aug 7, 2008
Massachusetts
steve-a-reno said:
BTW today is the last day I have to do anything for my master's.....I am soooooooooooo relieved. :D

Way to go. Steve. I can't wait until that's me (after July, 3 more classes).

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
bungle77 said:
steve-a-reno said:

Congrats to you as well

MOFNY

Aug 9, 2008
East Greenwich, RI
Feeling good guys...feeling ******* great yo! I've been waking up late lately, I forgot how good it feels to wake up early. 3 days off starting tomorrow.

steve-a-reno

Aug 7, 2008
bungle77 said:
steve-a-reno said:

Thanks. 2 presentations today and I'm home free. Just need to find a job....lol. Good luck finishing yours.

Members online