Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What are your predictions for these 5 fights coming up?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bornagaincollector

Aug 7, 2008
Cleveland,Ohio
I figured this would be fun.

1.Fedor v/s Barnett
2.Lesner v/s Mir
3.Couture v/s Big Nog
4.Silva v/s Forrest
5.Henderson v/s Bisping

1-I have Fedor winning with a 2nd round submission,i believe Barnett is the best fighter he has fought in 4+ years.
2.I have been up in the air about this one,but i'm going with Lesnar by tko in the 2nd round.
3.I have Randy winning a decision.I think he going to dominate this fight,but he won't be able to finish Nog.
4.I really think Forrest have the tools to win this fight,but i have to go with Silva by 2nd rd tko.Silva has to fight better then his last 2 fights or Forrest will win.
5.I have always like Henderson,but his last few fights he hasn't impressed me.I'm going with Bisping with a 3rd tko.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Fedor TKO, round 2. Lesnar TKO, round 2. Big Nog, decision. Silva, decision. Bisping KO, round 2. I base these pics on nothing, lol. I hope Forrest wins, but Silva is the cream of the crop right now in the division and I don`t know if anyone will beat him anytime soon. I would go balistic if Forrest could pull it off though.

kdailey4315

Mar 4, 2009
1.Fedor v/s Barnett Just because everyone will pick Fedor and on the slight chance that Barnett will win I'll look like a Genius.
2.Lesner v/s Mir I just really think that Mir has no chance. He got lucky on a questionable ref stand up in the first fight and Brock will not leave a leg out this time. Also not many people know that Big Nog got out of the hospital 3 days for the Mir fight with a staff infection. Mir's win was not that imporessive after hearing that.
3.Couture v/s Big Nog I jsut can't bet against Coture in the battle of the ageless wonders.
4.Silva v/s Forrest As much as it pains me to say this I see Silva just running through Forrest. Silva will be motivated and ready.
5.Henderson v/s Bisping Bisping is just way over his head in this fight. Hendo doesn't like him after this last season of TUF.

NECpilgrims8

Aug 7, 2008
White Plains, NY
1.Fedor v/s Barnett - Fedor by TKO round 2

2.Lesner v/s Mir - Mir by Submission Round 2

3.Couture v/s Big Nog - Couture by Decision

4.Silva v/s Forrest - Silva by TKO Round 2

5.Henderson v/s Bisping - Henderson by Decision

mikekarlovec

Aug 7, 2008
Hobbs, NM
1.Fedor v/s Barnett 1st round sub
2.Lesner v/s Mir 1st TKO by way of hammer fist
3.Couture v/s Big Nog Couture by split decision
4.Silva v/s Forrest Forrest decision
5.Henderson v/s Bisping Hendo by 3rd round TKO

kdailey4315

Mar 4, 2009
Bornagaincollector said:

1.Fedor v/s Barnett

1-I have Fedor winning with a 2nd round submission,i believe Barnett is the best fighter he has fought in 4+ years.

Barnett is by far the best person he's fought since Cro Cop back in 05

Bornagaincollector

Aug 7, 2008
Cleveland,Ohio
kdailey4315 said:
Bornagaincollector said:

1.Fedor v/s Barnett

Barnett is by far the best person he's fought since Cro Cop back in 05

Yeah,thats why i said 4+ years.The Cro Cop match is 1 of the best fights i ever seen.

yankeefan812

Aug 12, 2008
Dville Ghetto
1.Fedor v/s Barnett
2.Lesner v/s Mir
3.Couture v/s Big Nog
4.Silva v/s Forrest
5.Henderson v/s Bisping

1. Fedor, don't really follow him but apparently he is pretty good :lol:
2. Lesner tko 2nd round. He'll just be too much for Mir, first fight was won on a bs standup call, and Lesnar won't set himself up for a submission again.
3. I'll take Couture via decision. I don't think he'll be able to knockout or sub Mir, but he'll take the decision 30-27 across the board
4. Silva via tko 2nd round. I like Forrest a lot and I definently think he'll give Silva a fight, which he hasn't gotten in his past two bouts, however, I think Silva is motivated by his past two fights and will give the crowd a huge knockout.
5. Bisping via tko 2nd round. They both don't like each other after TUF and I hope Bisping puts a whipping on Hendo.

kdailey4315

Mar 4, 2009
yankeefan812 said:
5. Bisping via tko 2nd round. They both don't like each other after TUF and I hope Bisping puts a whipping on Hendo.

Just curious do you not like Hendo? If not why?

yankeefan812

Aug 12, 2008
Dville Ghetto
kdailey4315 said:
yankeefan812 said:

It's a mix. I really like Bisping and I'm not a fan of Hendo. I don't know why, just one of those guys.

kdailey4315

Mar 4, 2009
yankeefan812 said:
kdailey4315 said:
yankeefan812 said:

It's a mix. I really like Bisping and I'm not a fan of Hendo. I don't know why, just one of those guys.

I feel the same way about Bisping he's just one of those guys to me. I thought he was cocky on TUF and classless for not making on his fighters fights on the show.

Members online

Latest posts