Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Longoria Legendary Cuts Auto /25 Need some help.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

caseya10781

Aug 7, 2008
Tennessee
That is such a sweet looking card and Longo's auto being as cool as it is makes it that much better.

If it were me, I'd probably take the 250. Good luck.

Casey

thenumberonemetfan

Aug 7, 2008
Bronx,Ny
AMAZIN HOF COLLECTOR said:
rico08 said:
[quote="AMAZIN HOF COLLECTOR":3cchso5q]

Dual Longo & Schmidt sold for $250 as well.

There a $180 BIN for the same card...hasn't been hit yet. Take the $250.

$180 for the dual, not the single signed card I have.[/quote:3cchso5q]

I would think the dual would command more,I would take the 250.00 and be VERY happy.

Tomlinson21RB

Aug 7, 2008
MA
brouthercard said:
Take it now. It's a FOURTH year autograph card.......

It's also the 2nd lowest numbered card in a nice on card autograph set and a very popular player. It's both set collectors and player collectors going after it.

brouthercard

Jan 15, 2009
Tomlinson21RB said:
brouthercard said:

It's also the 2nd lowest numbered card in a nice on card autograph set and a very popular player. It's both set collectors and player collectors going after it.

And Longoria will have HUNDREDS of these kinds of autographs in very cool sets for the rest of his career. I would take the cash now, and if you really want the card in the future, it can be had for cheaper, guaranteed.

Don't be a greedy fool, let a guy who really wants the card have it at a more than reasonable price.

Go buy his bowman chrome rookie card with the money and have more left over, his rookie card has much more investment potential in the future if you are worried about that.

This will be a cool card until 2010 leg cuts, then 2011 leg cuts, then 2012 leg cuts....etc, etc. you get the picture.

Tomlinson21RB

Aug 7, 2008
MA
brouthercard said:
Tomlinson21RB said:
brouthercard said:

And Longoria will have HUNDREDS of these kinds of autographs in very cool sets for the rest of his career. I would take the cash now, and if you really want the card in the future, it can be had for cheaper, guaranteed.

Don't be a greedy fool, let a guy who really wants the card have it at a more than reasonable price.

Go buy his bowman chrome rookie card with the money and have more left over, his rookie card has much more investment potential in the future if you are worried about that.

This will be a cool card until 2010 leg cuts, then 2011 leg cuts, then 2012 leg cuts....etc, etc. you get the picture.

I'm not talking about long term. Of course his rookie will be worth more in a year, but I wouldn't be surprised if he got a higher offer or someone hit the BIN. I agree with the people before that said take the 250 but wait and see if any offers come in higher. I was just pointing out that there is a reason a 4th year auto has this kind of value.

Members online

Latest posts