Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

1989 Score is Redone! Special for the National VIP Members

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
As much as I'm anti-Beckett, a friend passed this along to me and it's a good find. Here's the link, article, and pictures. These are an awesome redo by Panini, except for the Quinn...They should have just stuck with the rookies and proven starters, not Quinn.

http://beta.beckett.com/group/185224/?tab=tabArticles&p=679553#ViewArticle said:
Panini America revealed a six-card 1989 Score-inspired set that will be given out to all VIPs at this year’s National Sports Collectors Convention in late July in Cleveland, Ohio, on Monday evening.

The six-card set will feature the memorable green-bordered 1989 Score football design and include Matthew Stafford, Mark Sanchez, Ben Roethlisberger, Larry Fitzgerald, Matt Ryan and Brady Quinn.

1989b.jpg 1989a.jpg 1989f.jpg 1989e.jpg 1989c.jpg 1989d.jpg

Gellman

Sep 2, 2008
So glad they made this the official product of the NFL sidelines. WTF? no game pics?

madman1978

Card Magnet said:
As much as I'm anti-Beckett, a friend passed this along to me and it's a good find. Here's the link, article, and pictures. These are an awesome redo by Panini, except for the Quinn...They should have just stuck with the rookies and proven starters, not Quinn.

[quote="http://beta.beckett.com/group/185224/?tab=tabArticles&p=679553#ViewArticle":wlfy81hd]Panini America revealed a six-card 1989 Score-inspired set that will be given out to all VIPs at this year’s National Sports Collectors Convention in late July in Cleveland, Ohio, on Monday evening.

The six-card set will feature the memorable green-bordered 1989 Score football design and include Matthew Stafford, Mark Sanchez, Ben Roethlisberger, Larry Fitzgerald, Matt Ryan and Brady Quinn.

1989b.jpg 1989a.jpg 1989f.jpg 1989e.jpg 1989c.jpg 1989d.jpg[/quote:wlfy81hd]

those actually look damn nice!

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
nice cards, i love 89 Score. I guess they put in Quinn because hes from Cleveland. They figured it would be a popular card that weekend.

Willywanker

Feb 18, 2009
Outside of Motown
ross9013 said:
Willywanker said:
ross9013 said:
Willywanker said:
which of these things is not the others, which of these things does not belong.
The Fitz. He's the only non-QB.

DING DING DING we have a winner. Man and I thought that was going to be tough for anybody to figure out.
Lol, it would be alright if it was Calvin though. :cool:

Would have been nice to put like Manning or Warner in there just to keep it all QB.

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009
Card Magnet said:
I know it's a hat, but doesn't Roethlisberger look bald?

That or he and Michael Phelps are out for a swim lol

Gellman said:
So glad they made this the official product of the NFL sidelines. WTF? no game pics?

Sometimes i think you just say things to try and be that guy all the time. Schtik all the time with you it seems when it comes to commenting on product preview with links to your blog how something s ucks or just plain comments...

KOBEARODLT

Sep 29, 2008
wheeler281 said:
Card Magnet said:
I know it's a hat, but doesn't Roethlisberger look bald?

That or he and Michael Phelps are out for a swim lol

Gellman said:

Sometimes i think you just say things to try and be that guy all the time. Schtik all the time with you it seems when it comes to commenting on product preview with links to your blog how something s ucks or just plain comments...

thank god someone finally said it

Members online