Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Shout outs to several members! Long post

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
I want to start off by apologizing to the members that I am late on doing this for. I also want to say I’m sorry that this is going to be a long post. With everything that’s been going on, I haven’t taken much time to scan or anything. So here we go.

First off, aminors. He picked this up for me:
1986ToppsJumbo3D22.jpg

1986 Topps 3D Jumbo

I got it in on Saturday. Thank you for getting this for me Anthony, I really appreciate it.

Next, metallicalex777. We had made a trade and I picked up a 2009 Topps Finest Ryan Howard Finest Moments red auto /25 from him. He threw in a base and blue refractor as well. To go with it, he threw this in for my PC:
1975ToppsMini320.jpg

1975 Topps Mini

Very nice gesture and very much appreciated Alex. He also sent a great card for the FCB Sig Project. If you haven’t seen it, you should check it out.

Next would be ThoseBackPages. He told me he had some Pete Rose cards to send my way. A package arrived and it had 153 Pete Rose cards in it! I was blown away to say the least. There were several cards I needed, including this one:
1972Topps560.jpg

1972 Topps In Action

Eric, thank you for your incredible generosity.

Wideright had picked up a couple of cards from me for a fellow board member. When I received payment there was a very cool card inside for the FCB Sig Project. The MT usuals will get a kick out of this:
wideright.jpg

WakeADaveArquetteAGraw inscribed auto

Thank you Dave. Scans do not do the card justice. It looks professionally done.

Today I received a package from chashawk. He had showed me a couple of cards he wanted to send my way.
PalmerJersey.jpg

2008 Upper Deck Team Colors Carson Palmer Jersey

CaldwellAuto.jpg

2008 Topps Chrome Andre Caldwell RC auto

He also included this:
chashawk.jpg

Thank you Charlie. I appreciate the Bengals cards and another very nice addition to the FCB Sig Project.

Last but not least is coqxxx4. He and I made a deal a month or so back. Part of the deal included him picking up an autograph for me. True it was part of the deal, but he went out of his way to get this just right. I’ve been telling the MT guys that I had a big mailday incoming and here it is:
RoseJerseyPhillies.jpg

Pete Rose Autographed Phillies Jersey inscribed “1980 World Champs”

Thanks a million Kenny. I’ve been wanting one of these and it looks great. Like you said, it does look better in person. Kenny bought this jersey and went to a signing to get this for me.

I apologize for waiting so long and making such a long post, but I wanted to make sure these members knew I appreciate the gestures they made. Thank you again.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Holy It-shay!!! I don't know what is the best...the Pete Rose jersey inscribed auto or Dave's (wideright) sig. Both are beyond classic :lol:

Well deserved Joe...your Rose collection is getting extensive!!!

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
that is an incredible amount of awesome gestures by some great member. the Rose jersey is beautiful and Dave's card looks amazing and it's hilarious. well done Dave and congrats on all the great stuff Joe.

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
Joe- big mailday?? Nay. Amazing mailday!! The Rose jersey is beyond wickedly cool!! :cool: :cool: :cool: Congrats on all the other cards you got. ;)

Dave/Tim

Members online

Latest posts