Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

(Try Again) Contest - Riddle me this Batman

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

muchuckwagon

Oct 8, 2008
Deceased
****Edit - Feel free to enter two times!****

Ok, easy contest. Here is the background information:

I sent in a Isaac Galloway Razor Letterman autograph into BGS for grading. The card was not graded but returned in an authentic slab. At the time, I was confused. BGS did some research and found they incorrectly noted a minimum grade requirement of 9.5 when they entered my order into the system.

I thought the card looked great and wanted to see how it would grade. BGS agreed to regrade...actually grade...the card for free due to their error. I got the card back today.

Contest - First person to correctly guess all four sub-grades and autograph grade will win a Isaac Galloway Razor Letterman autograph (not graded). One guess per person.

Please reply as follows:
Centering:
Surface:
Corners:
Edges:
Autograph

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Re: Contest - Riddle me this Batman

Centering: 9.5
Surface: 9.5
Corners: 9
Edges: 9.5
Autograph 9

Nikobaseball

Aug 7, 2008

muchuckwagon said:

I sent in a Isaac Galloway Razor Letterman autograph into BGS for grading. The card was not graded but returned in an authentic slab. At the time, I was confused. BGS did some research and found they incorrectly noted a minimum grade requirement of 9.5 when they entered my order into the system.

I thought the card looked great and wanted to see how it would grade. BGS agreed to regrade...actually grade...the card for free due to their error. I got the card back today.

Contest - First person to correctly guess all four sub-grades and autograph grade will win a Isaac Galloway Razor Letterman autograph (not graded). One guess per person.

Please reply as follows:
Corners: 9.5
Edges: 9
Autograph: 10

pudge1760

Aug 9, 2008

muchuckwagon said:

Please reply as follows:
Corners: 9
Edges: 8.5
Autograph 9

wideright

Aug 7, 2008

Surface: 9
Corners:9.5
Edges: 8.5
Autograph 10

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008

Corners: 9.5
Autograph: 10

Are you going to announce the winner as soon as someone hits it right?

Kutzy

Sep 2, 2008

Centering: 10
Surface: 10
Corners: 8.5
Autograph: 9

Huffamaniac

Oct 8, 2008

Please reply as follows: