Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

AVOID AT&T U-verse at ALL costs!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gellman

Sep 2, 2008
I never thought I would say this, but U-Verse is the worst possible cable internet service on the planet. Their customer service is ******* awful, I have had a problem for a MONTH and they still havent fixed it. This isnt a minor problem either, its one that causes service outages. They are a bunch of idiots.

I hate, hate, HATE time warner, but I am switching back to them after the **** that ATT has pulled.

Wow, I cant believe I just said that.

Groat

Feb 7, 2009
deceptikon1978 said:
In my experience, pretty much all the cable/satellite companies are scum of the earth.

Yep. Comcast has done nothing but poo on me, but it's either them or almost nothing.

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
Groat said:
deceptikon1978 said:
In my experience, pretty much all the cable/satellite companies are scum of the earth.

Yep. Comcast has done nothing but poo on me, but it's either them or almost nothing.

Same here.I have had numerous problems out of them since we moved in and had to either get their service or nothing at all.I basically had to get nasty and tell them if they didn't come out here and fix the problem I was not paying for the bill.Then after they did fix it after like two weeks went by they still wanted me to pay the whole months worth of service.I called and told the lady I was not paying the whole bill and she said that was okay and she would rebate me three days.I still said no and she asks me "Well...sir...how much of a rebate do you expect?".I said"How about two weeks and if I see a dime more on my bill I am not paying it.I'll be checking too.".After that the bill was luckily fixed.

Members online

Latest posts