Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Top 5 bowman Autograph Cards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bassprokvd

May 10, 2009
TITLETOWN, Wisconsin
Im just curious what everyones opinion on what there top five/ten bowman auto cards is/are?
mine would probably go like this:

1a. Pujols 01 (out of reach for most)
1. ryan braun 05
2.hanley 03
3.lincecum 07
4.Longoria 06
5. Mauer 02
6. Wright 02
7.Justin Upton 06
8.felix 04
9.Kershaw 05
10. Verlander 05

ronfromfresno

Aug 7, 2008
Fresno, CA
Since the guys I collect really don't have many Bowman autos I'd have to go with these two that my guys do have and add Pujols, Wright and Lincecum.

1997 Gold Auto Jay Canizaro
1997BowmanCertifiedGoldInkAuto.jpg

1999 Jason Grilli
1999BowmanAutoGrilli.jpg

carlitoson

Aug 7, 2008
No pitchers on my list...

Pujols
Longoria
Braun
H. Ramirez
Wright
Mauer
Markakis
Zimmerman
Upton
McCann
Youkilis...

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
The top 7 as I see it (after 7 in my mind there is a bit of a drop-off, though I may be forgetting someone.)

1. 2001 Bowman Chrome Albert Pujols Auto-Historic card. /500 with no parallels. No brainer.
2. 2002 Bowman Chrome David Wright Auto-It might not sell for second to most right now, but it's the only RC Auto of a huge star playing in NY.
3. 2003 Bowman Chrome Hanley Ramirez Auto-Hanley's first few seasons are some of the very best ever from a shortstop.
4. 1997 Bowman Roy Halladay Auto-Could very well end up as an HOF when it's all said and done, and the 1997 Bowman Auto's are tough!! The Gold Auto is even better, but I think everyone so far has avoided parallels.
scan0002a.jpg

5. 2002 Bowman Chrome Joe Mauer Auto-He's been incredible this season, and already has 2 batting titles to his name. While Longoria and Braun may wind up with bigger numbers, neither has done what he has to this point, and behind the plate, what he's done is historic.
6. 2006 Bowman Chrome Evan Longoria Auto-Braun has done more to this point, but Longoria at 3rd, with the popularity he's already attained will make this card more popular than Braun if they both keep it up.
7. 2005 Bowman Chrome Ryan Braun Auto-Great numbers to this point, and is showing a huge improvement in BB's this season.

aminors

Aug 7, 2008
Southern IN
Gotta be

Pujols
Wright
Longoria
Hanley
Mauer

but I think 4 and 5 are interchangeable. I simply put Hanley's above Mauer's due to the fact that his prices are likely inflated right now.

Anthony

George K

Aug 7, 2008
New Jersey
1a. Pujols 01 ( is #1, right)
2. Linceum
3. Mauer
4 Longoria
5 Wright
6. ryan braun 05
7. .hanley 03
8. Verlander
9. King Felix
10.Justin Upton 06
11. Kershaw.

hofautos

Aug 29, 2008
KOBEARODLT said:
hofautos said:
Pujols
Wright
Mauer
Halladay
Vladdy

The rest need more time to prove themself...

so wright and mauer have proved them selves but hanley has not??

Hanley would be next on the list, but i have to draw the line somewhere...and he called it top 5, not top 6, and it is to be "our" top list. No criteria was stated as to what our reasoning should be. For me, all of my guys have at least 5 years of performance.

If it makes you feel better, I have refractor rookie of Hanley as well as the others, so he's up there in my eyes...

F-Topps

Dec 2, 2008
Los Angeles
1 05 Chaz Roe Sterling Auto Jersey - Hands down favorite
2 06 Chaz Roe SOTF - Really grew on me
3 08 Chaz Roe Bowman Chrome - I pulled atleast 2 of these babies for myself!
4 06 Chaz Roe Bowman Originals - I somehow dont have one of these yet...
5 12 Chaz Roe Bowman Chrome (RC Logo)? - I cant wait to see when it comes out! I hope its a base version and not chrome!!

Members online