Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Did anyone here recieve a 09 Press Pass promo set?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bornagaincollector

Aug 7, 2008
Cleveland,Ohio
I filled out a survey about Press Pass and i recieved in the mail today,4 really nice looking cards.I will scan later.

Dale Earnhardt Jr. Eclipse Path #1
Matt Ryan Power Pick #2
Derrick Rose Power Pick #3
Kiss Concert card Kiss & Tell #4

Bornagaincollector

Aug 7, 2008
Cleveland,Ohio
Here are the scans.

presspass.jpg

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
I haven't received yet. I'm hoping they'll be here in a half hour. It sucks getting my mail between 3:30 and 4:00 PM (EST). The banks are almost closed by the time I get a check in the mail.

Those cards look a lot better than I had anticipated.

Groat

Feb 7, 2009
Got mine today as well. Came in a PWE, but they were in pretty decent condition. I really like these cards; the plastic feels substantial and they look just like regular cards. They've got a refractor/foilboard rainbow effect going on that looks especially amazing in the sun. I don't believe these are yet in PP products, but they should be.

You know, the card companies don't even have to bribe us (me) for feedback. Hell, if they put up a survey they wanted filled out I'd go and fill it out for free. It helps us out in the long run, what with getting cards we really want instead of something we don't. Hear that, card companies? Send out surveys galore. Send out surveys at the beginning and end of the season. Send out surveys after each product comes out asking for impressions. I'll fill them all out.

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
I got mine in a PWE. Mine seem to be fine and not beat up. Plus it was free so I cannot complain. That was pretty fast shipping too.

deceptikon1978

Apr 7, 2009
Got mine today. PWE but the cards were fine. Pretty neat cards just too bad I couldn't care less about anyone on them.

Members online

Latest posts