Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Just dropping by to say hello to everyone!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

David K.

Aug 26, 2008
Fresno, CA
Finally got unlocked by Cgilmo and IRob!! Just dropping by to say hello to the old gang from the BmB! I'm currently on The Bench and now I'm going to start posting here once in a while. Missed all of you chromies and Raymond, Jeff N, Jim (bowmanchromeaddict), Yung, Mr. mem, Sean (don't know he's here or still on the bmb).....Its been a long time. Best regards, David K.

RandomH

David K. said:
Finally got unlocked by Cgilmo and IRob!! Just dropping by to say hello to the old gang from the BmB! I'm currently on The Bench and now I'm going to start posting here once in a while. Missed all of you chromies and Raymond, Jeff N, Jim (bowmanchromeaddict), Yung, Mr. mem, Sean (don't know he's here or still on the bmb).....Its been a long time. Best regards, David K.
Sweetness glad to have you here.

I'm Irobo on the bench :)

The intro section is kinda hidden here :cry: so it's hard to notice.

You may want to introduce yourself on the main baseball section since this doesn't get a lot of traffic.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
David K. said:
Welcome! You finally got unlocked? I hope you were not in any kind of time out :lol:

David K.

Aug 26, 2008
Fresno, CA
Pine Tar said:
[quote="David K.":n7q41nbi]Finally got unlocked by Cgilmo and IRob!! Just dropping by to say hello to the old gang from the BmB! I'm currently on The Bench and now I'm going to start posting here once in a while. Missed all of you chromies and Raymond, Jeff N, Jim (bowmanchromeaddict), Yung, Mr. mem, Sean (don't know he's here or still on the bmb).....Its been a long time. Best regards, David K.
Welcome! You finally got unlocked? I hope you were not in any kind of time out :lol:[/quote:n7q41nbi]
Nope! No time in jail...just The Bench. Best regards, David

Members online