Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Who is the best WR going into the '09-10 season?

Who is the best WR going into the '09 season?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
Fantasy Football talk has started by the water cooler at work. Which of these WR do you think will make the biggest impact this season?

KOBEARODLT

Sep 29, 2008
idk how you cant pick moss, the record holder for tds in a season has his main man brady back, its going to be just as deadly as before....and the reasons i didnt pick the other receivers

andre..smith...to, no good qbs throwing to them and also there going to get doubled hard this year considering there are really no other good wideouts on there team

boldin and fitz will be getting alot of catches each so i dont see either of thos going ahead of moss

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
Andre Johnson is a freak of nature. I just hope hope the Texan's win some games where he'll get his well deserved recognition.

Wehttam6

Aug 7, 2008
912-GA
Roddy White
He has improved every year so far in his career, was fourth in the league in receiving yards last year, and fifth in yards/game. The connection between he and Ryan can only get better with more experience of being together.

I'm clearly right, and everyone that disagrees with me is blinded by their bias or favoritism towards the certain player that they choose.

EricInCT

Jan 8, 2009
Wehttam6 said:
Roddy White
He has improved every year so far in his career, was fourth in the league in receiving yards last year, and fifth in yards/game. The connection between he and Ryan can only get better with more experience of being together.

I'm clearly right, and everyone that disagrees with me is blinded by their bias or favoritism towards the certain player that they choose.

+1 Wehttam6 for president!

jeramietowle

May 19, 2009
Springfield VT
I have to go with Fitz, hands down he has the best hands in the game. He is a monster of a man. Plus he isnt exactly the slowest guy out there. Put all that together and you have an all-pro wr.

KandKCards

Aug 8, 2008
jeramietowle said:
I have to go with Fitz, hands down he has the best hands in the game. He is a monster of a man. Plus he isnt exactly the slowest guy out there. Put all that together and you have an all-pro wr.
No one's doubting he's an all-pro, that's not what this is about. This is about who puts up the biggest numbers. Hard to argue Moss, but I like Andre a lot too because no one is taking catches from him.

ross9013

Feb 26, 2009
Toronto, Canada
G $MONEY$ said:
i have a feeling Lee Evans puts up big numbers this year, not league leading, but career best.
I have to agree with you on that. The addition of Owens is only going to shift the defenses gameplan to him, leaving Evans open for some big plays.

I would like to see a Runningback version of this thread, aside from AP though. :cool:

IndyManning18

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
As much as I like Fitz and AJ, I voted other to nominate my boy Reggie Wayne. He has been Payton's go-to guy for a few seasons now and with Marvin gone :( , he is clearly the man here in Indy.

Members online

Latest posts