Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

WOULD MLB UMPIRES CALL A STRIKE ON THIS..?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KOBEARODLT

Sep 29, 2008
if i see a thread made on this same exact video one more time im going to kill myself...ok no i wont but seriously its getting overplayed

CISCOKID23

Aug 7, 2008
KOBEARODLT said:
if i see a thread made on this same exact video one more time im going to kill myself...ok no i wont but seriously its getting overplayed

IM SORRY , ILL MAKE SURE I SPEND MORE TIME ONLINE AND THESE BOARDS SO I DONT MISS ANOTHER ONE :oops:

KOBEARODLT

Sep 29, 2008
CISCOKID23 said:
KOBEARODLT said:

IM SORRY , ILL MAKE SURE I SPEND MORE TIME ONLINE AND THESE BOARDS SO I DONT MISS ANOTHER ONE :oops:

im not saying its your fault, its just the fact that this is the 4th thread of the same video

J.O.

Aug 7, 2008
Card Magnet said:
If the bat crossed the halfway mark of the plate, then it would be a strike.

bingo. if he was able to do that behind the plate then no strike. it's just like players who wiggle their bat in their stance. that's not a swing unless it crosses halfway

Members online

Latest posts