Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

1997 Bowman Chrome, 1997 Pinnacle Certified

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WaxHeaven

Nov 7, 2008
Florida
I got one box for free and one for $65+. I love this stuff!

Six Refractors in the Bowman Chrome. Is that normal?

bcbig.jpg

97big.jpg

braves2008champs

Aug 7, 2008
great pulls, especially if that Tony Clark is a refractor

Love the last 2 arods. I have them in my collection and they're not going anywhere (and I don't even collect arod)

WaxHeaven

Nov 7, 2008
Florida
Yup, the Tony Clark is a Refractor and is being sent to the Tony Clark collector on this board.

I put the Arods on eBay so I can bust some more "vintage" boxes!

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
Is the Bonds a refractor? Is it for trade if so? It's one of the final 8 I need to complete the refractor set!
Six refractors is not normal. There should only be 2 in a box.

Thanks! Bill

lkk116

Aug 7, 2008
looks like a fun break, just picked up two of 97 pinnacle certified for 30 each free shipping ... should be a cheap and fun break hope to pull a good mirror gold

WaxHeaven

Nov 7, 2008
Florida
lkk116 said:
looks like a fun break, just picked up two of 97 pinnacle certified for 30 each free shipping ... should be a cheap and fun break hope to pull a good mirror gold

WHERE???

shuedini

Aug 7, 2008
Indiana
WaxHeaven said:
lkk116 said:

WHERE???
No joke! I'd like to get in on that. I'm still looking for some Rolen's from that stuff! :D

lkk116

Aug 7, 2008
shuedini said:
WaxHeaven said:
lkk116 said:

WHERE???
No joke! I'd like to get in on that. I'm still looking for some Rolen's from that stuff! :D

ebay of course

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
WaxHeaven said:
Sorry Bill, not a Refractor! :(

May I ask what the six were you got? I think you'd probably have scanned the ones I need if you hit them - Bonds, McGwire, Canseco, Ripken, Berkman, Rolen, Marquis. (whoops - I guess I still need 7 :) )

Also, I see in your sig you are looking for Cruz's - what ones do you still need?

WaxHeaven

Nov 7, 2008
Florida
Bill, I wish I could help you. Unfortunately, none of the Refractors were of the guys you mentioned. The two best were the Tony Clark and a Scout's Honor Roll Todd Helton.

Members online

Latest posts