Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Former Rangers around baseball lineup

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

aw00d05

Dec 18, 2008
Bored tonight, so I figured I'd come up with a lineup and pitching staff of guys who were in the Rangers farm system or played sparringly as a pro and are stars now.
C- Pudge (even though he was out of his prime when he left)
1B- Adrian Gonzalez
DH- Travis Hafner
2B- Alfonso Soriano
3B- (insert player that I can't think of here)
SS- Alex Rodriguez
OF- Ryan Ludwick
OF- Carlos Pena (I know I know he's a 1B, but I doubt Hafner can play anywhere besides bench)
OF- (insert player that I can't think of here)
SP- Armando Gallaraga (sp?)
SP- Chris Young
SP- John Danks
CP- Francisco Cordero

Pretty sad at some of the players on here, ever more so what they got for them and some of them were released. Do your teams have just as bad track records or is it just the John Hart record?

aw00d05

Dec 18, 2008
bigalexx said:
You forgot HGH (Gary Matthews Jr.) Unfortunately, he sucks and he has a crappy attitude.
Yep, he was decent on the Rangers now he thinks he hot ****, when he's just a cold ****.

aw00d05

Dec 18, 2008
bigalexx said:
You forgot HGH (Gary Matthews Jr.) Unfortunately, he sucks and he has a crappy attitude.

SP-Edinson Volquez
I'm trying to get guys who were dealt/dropped for nothing, atleast that ended up being fair, even though I'd rather have Volquez right now though, hitting will never be an issue for us.

Members online

Latest posts