Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

MelbourneCowboys Update - New eBay Name

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
I know that everything against this guy wasn't ebay related, but I know that I and some of you won't want to purchase anything from him on principle.

He has changed his username on eBay. He is now known as "fadetoblack2009". How apporpriate. As of now, there is nothing for sale. I bet that he is waiting for the changed username icon to disappear before he starts listing things.

He gets to keep all of his feedback, and after 30 days, his changed username icon disappears.

http://myworld.ebay.com/fadetoblack2009/

Please alert anybody you feel should know. I also have this posted on the football board for those guys as well.

caseumsd6

Aug 13, 2008
matty07 said:
Whats the story behind this guy??

Don't quote me on this, but I think he was accused of ripping people off in group case breaks. He would not show all the good hits and then keep them for himself and sell on ebay. There are a couple of videos that show him getting really excited about a crappy pull, when you know he actually pulled a nice card and didnt show it.

matty07

Aug 7, 2008
Hamilton, Canada
caseumsd6 said:
matty07 said:

Don't quote me on this, but I think he was accused of ripping people off in group case breaks. He would not show all the good hits and then keep them for himself and sell on ebay. There are a couple of videos that show him getting really excited about a crappy pull, when you know he actually pulled a nice card and didnt show it.

WOW!! Thats really really sad

blitzerlover

Aug 9, 2008
caseumsd6 said:
matty07 said:

Anyone have the videos?

A_Pharis

blitzerlover said:
caseumsd6 said:
matty07 said:

Anyone have the videos?

Do a youtube search for MelborneCowboy

A_Pharis

Another really ******* thing about him:

He posted a video response to being busted stating that everyone was taking "food out of his children's mouths"

The basic response to that was "No.. that'd be buying cards AND ripping people off"

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
A_Pharis said:
Another really ******* thing about him:

He posted a video response to being busted stating that everyone was taking "food out of his children's mouths"

The basic response to that was "No.. that'd be buying cards AND ripping people off"
His way of making it up to people was giving them a small discount on their next break buy in price.

Members online

Latest posts