Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Got both of these HOF cuts framed and matted today for $4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

stlalways94

Aug 7, 2008
I had these two cuts that I couldn't turn into my Cut Sig Customs because of the size, so I spent $4 on supplies and matted them with a 5x7 picture:

Enos Slaughter
SCAN0039.jpg

Sandy Koufax
SCAN0040.jpg

I kept it plain and simple, but it will serve the purpose of displaying the sigs. Constructive critique and comments welcomed.

Philip J. Fry

Aug 9, 2008
Ohio
Very nice. Not sure if it was possible, but perhaps you could have cut a spot in the matte for each auto to make it look like a cut sig?

stlalways94

Aug 7, 2008
Philip J. Fry said:
Very nice. Not sure if it was possible, but perhaps you could have cut a spot in the matte for each auto to make it look like a cut sig?

I never thought of that. I might have to try that with the next batch. Thanks for the tip! :)

Philip J. Fry

Aug 9, 2008
Ohio
stlalways94 said:
Philip J. Fry said:

I never thought of that. I might have to try that with the next batch. Thanks for the tip! :)

No problem, I really like those 2 you have done already. Looking forward to seeing more!

mrwhitesox30

Oct 7, 2008
If you wanted to make it fancier you could double matte it and use the color of the team. I like white as the main color, but if there was a blue border around the Koufax photo and a blue border around the sig it would make them stand out more and separate the white of the cut from the white of the matte.

Members online

No members online now.