Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

CC leaves game

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
I believe the Yankees front office has finally realized they overpaid and are coming up with reasons to take him out of games.... I think the rain at the US Open these past 2 days is the reason he was taken out early.

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
P_Manning 18 said:
I believe the Yankees front office has finally realized they overpaid and are coming up with reasons to take him out of games.... I think the rain at the US Open these past 2 days is the reason he was taken out early.

Kind of like how you make stuff up just so you can post in any topic about the Yankees.

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
nyc3 said:
P_Manning 18 said:

Kind of like how you make stuff up just so you can post in any topic about the Yankees.

Have to.

With so many topics on the Yankees.... gotta keep them moving some how.

They are easily the best franchise in baseball.... so any little thing that happens should be posted.

ccolwell

Aug 7, 2008
NC
P_Manning 18 said:
nyc3 said:
[quote="P_Manning 18":ej6j13ea]I believe the Yankees front office has finally realized they overpaid and are coming up with reasons to take him out of games.... I think the rain at the US Open these past 2 days is the reason he was taken out early.

Have to.

With so many topics on the Yankees.... gotta keep them moving some how.

They are easily the best franchise in baseball.... so any little thing that happens should be posted.[/quote:ej6j13ea]

I must have missed something because I rarely see posts about the Yankees let alone thier prospects on this board.

Members online

Latest posts