Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Strasburg Topps Auto

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HoustonTeams4Me

Sep 9, 2008
You don't remember the thread about this month's back (I believe you responded in it)? It is a custom job made by Topps & signed IP/TTM (or fake for all I know?). There was a thread posted about it & the Ebayer didn't receive 1 offer on it.

Edit: 1 of the member's here contacted the Ebayer & inquired about the Strasburg & he explained how it was created (Topps does the custom card's for anyone & everyone, the kicker was that it was #d/5 by Topps & that it was an up & coming top prospect...as I thought they only created them of non-sport's figure's/everyday Joe's, etc.).

Ian Stewart

Aug 7, 2008
Do you have Alzheimers? You posted this a few months ago and everybody could tell from reading the description that it was TTM/IP.

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
We should do that with the man... the myth... the legend..... Bryce Harper.

These would sell like hot cakes.

Imagine this... as a card

HarperLongestHR2.jpg :shock: :shock: :shock:

HoustonTeams4Me

Sep 9, 2008
P_Manning 18 said:
We should do that with the man... the myth... the legend..... Bryce Harper.

These would sell like hot cakes.

Imagine this... as a card

HarperLongestHR2.jpg :shock: :shock: :shock:

Probably not, as Strasburg was just as big/hyped last year as Harper is this year & no one offered squat on the Stras (people realize it's an IP/custom). But I do see where the thought of a Harper card may create a frenzy, I just really doubt it would garner much considering the epic fail of Stras's last year. :D

jeff550

May 5, 2009
burke
its not numbered to 5 its a topps custom and the auto dosent look legit
2lxhzqo.jpg
there is a comparison of a legit auto and the topps custom

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Ian Stewart said:
Do you have Alzheimers? You posted this a few months ago and everybody could tell from reading the description that it was TTM/IP.

Awwwww. And just the other day you said you loved me. Are we having a tiff? :cry:

Ian Stewart

Aug 7, 2008
Jaypers said:
Ian Stewart said:

Awwwww. And just the other day you said you loved me. Are we having a tiff? :cry:

Yep. Please move out by Tuesday and take that damn Maybin shrine with you. Feel free to leave any Justin Upton stuff, though.

Members online