Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Dellin Betances Gold Ref Auto BGS 9.5 BIN - Did I overpay?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TonyB74

Sep 13, 2008
After a couple minutes of debating whether I should hit the Buy It Now on eBay, I decided to buy
a Dellin Betances autographed gold refractor graded BGS 9.5 earlier tonight for $175.00 as I've liked Betances' potential since his cards came out in 2007 and I think he has a high ceiling if he can stay healthy. I figure that Betances is still young and he is a Yankees prospect so the card has a high ceiling if he can stay healthy and I won't be out that much if he ends up being a bust which he is looking like right now.

EricInCT

Jan 8, 2009
TonyB74 said:
After a couple minutes of debating whether I should hit the Buy It Now on eBay, I decided to buy
a Dellin Betances autographed gold refractor graded BGS 9.5 earlier tonight for $175.00 as I've liked Betances' potential since his cards came out in 2007 and I think he has a high ceiling if he can stay healthy. I figure that Betances is still young and he is a Yankees prospect so the card has a high ceiling if he can stay healthy and I won't be out that much if he ends up being a bust which he is looking like right now.

Considering I paid 110 for a blue 9.5, you got a sweet deal.

yanxyanx

Sep 13, 2008
Riverdale, NY
Seeing that the card was mine that you won, I think you got a sweet deal :)

In all seriousness though, the $175 is a bit less than what they have been selling for, so you definitely got a good deal. I have 4 more Gold Ref 9.5s so wanted to put a fair BIN out there to try and move some of these quickly.

Thanks!

Joe

Members online

Latest posts