Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

whats the best way to sell low end autos and Gu

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

colts1888

Aug 28, 2008
NY
Im tired of all this low end crap that noone wants. What is the best way to go about selling it. Any help is much appreicated

colts1888

Aug 28, 2008
NY
blazers091 said:
sell them in lots of 10 on ebay

sounds good I was thinking about doing lots but didnt know what the best amount what be

tons of commons-Ill pm you if I find any I know I have a lot o base but not sure on autos

mrniceguy1126

Oct 6, 2008
NEPA
daveyou said:
Sell as a massive game used jersey auto patch and it should do fairly well actually. Dave

+1
This really does work well for lots like that. I had the same problem about a year ago and used this method and was pleased with the results.

chrome_ball

Aug 7, 2008
Michigan
PM me a breakdown of what you have and what you are expecting to get per card or for the lot. I may be able to take them off your hands and save you the eBay fees.

tonsofcommons

Aug 20, 2008
Iowa

I didn't do quite as well doing this. I don't know what I did wrong.

Here was my auction.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 0051484292

mrniceguy1126 said:
daveyou said:
Sell as a massive game used jersey auto patch and it should do fairly well actually. Dave

+1
This really does work well for lots like that. I had the same problem about a year ago and used this method and was pleased with the results.

Members online

Latest posts