Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Bad Case of the Mondays edition =(

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wehttam6

Aug 7, 2008
912-GA
I'm waiting for my Darren McFadden and Jonathan Stewart patch/autos from the upcoming National Treasures break.

Ryo1549

Aug 17, 2008
Round Rock, TX
Wehttam6 said:
I'm waiting for my Darren McFadden and Jonathan Stewart patch/autos from the upcoming National Treasures break.

Hehe that would be a killer case.

All i want is 1 nice 49ers card and im happy.

Ryo1549

Aug 17, 2008
Round Rock, TX
So I won something last night (THANKS JARED)

!BUj5pmg!Wk~$(KGrHgoH-DIEjlLlul7eBKOHPnClKg~~_1.jpg

$80.50 DLVD

I figure with how stupid it was listed, if i have second thought I can always make at least my money back on it. 49ers fans are fun.

Willywanker

Feb 18, 2009
Outside of Motown
Ryo1549 said:
So I won something last night (THANKS JARED)

!BUj5pmg!Wk~$(KGrHgoH-DIEjlLlul7eBKOHPnClKg~~_1.jpg

$80.50 DLVD

I figure with how stupid it was listed, if i have second thought I can always make at least my money back on it. 49ers fans are fun.

NIce card too bad its a niner! :mrgreen:

Ryo1549

Aug 17, 2008
Round Rock, TX
Yeah for 80 bucks I couldnt pass it up. Considering its a rookie logo of someone who plays...Who knows he might do good this year.

Groat

Feb 7, 2009
If I were to have one big problem with the military, it's the fact that things often seem to be planned at the last minute. I was at work today when I was told I needed to be somewhere to pull guard duty at 1600. This would generally be fine, but it was 1100 when I found out and I'd already worked essentially half a day. They told me to go home and 'get some sleep' when I had already slept a full night previously and I need to pick up another dude for this detail at around 1500.

/rant

Really nice card though Ryo. I bought a box of that stuff while in Iraq and was sorely disappointed. The rookie auto jersey cards were numbered way high (999 if I remember correctly) and the base cards were one of the worst designs I'd ever seen. Wish I had done some more research before ordering that box. That card you've got is a diamond in an otherwise rough product though.

Viking4Alpha

Aug 10, 2008
Groat said:
If I were to have one big problem with the military, it's the fact that things often seem to be planned at the last minute. I was at work today when I was told I needed to be somewhere to pull guard duty at 1600. This would generally be fine, but it was 1100 when I found out and I'd already worked essentially half a day. They told me to go home and 'get some sleep' when I had already slept a full night previously and I need to pick up another dude for this detail at around 1500.

/rant.

I do NOT miss those days whatsoever and am so glad I moved on. Hope things get better for you dude.

Ryo1549

Aug 17, 2008
Round Rock, TX
Groat said:

/rant

Really nice card though Ryo. I bought a box of that stuff while in Iraq and was sorely disappointed. The rookie auto jersey cards were numbered way high (999 if I remember correctly) and the base cards were one of the worst designs I'd ever seen. Wish I had done some more research before ordering that box. That card you've got is a diamond in an otherwise rough product though.

Yeah I also have the 1/1 from David thomas in the set so its kinda neat.

Man I feel bad for you bro. That sucks that just to spring that crap on you.

tenclubber

Apr 7, 2009
Indianapolis, IN
Hello all. I am finally done with traveling...for now. I was in Atlanta, Nashville, and Memphis in a 2 week span. The rib dinner in Memphis and night on Beale Street was worth it though!

I got some more stuff in that I will have to scan tonight...

Ryo1549

Aug 17, 2008
Round Rock, TX
tenclubber said:
Hello all. I am finally done with traveling...for now. I was in Atlanta, Nashville, and Memphis in a 2 week span. The rib dinner in Memphis and night on Beale Street was worth it though!

Glad to have you back. Hope u had a good time!

deceptikon1978

Apr 7, 2009
tenclubber said:

Welcome back bro. I found a few cards for that Walker black refractor. Mostly Alstott, I will scan them up later and pm you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts