Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Got my BGS Package from EricinCT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

autocut

Its storming like Seattle, so I'm on my laptop. I'll scan the cards tonight. I have to send back the Rizzuto to get the correct authenticated label (but may keep it as it looks nice). 3 cards were returned due to "Not enough info on cards" which will be sent to SGC with a few more cards. The Molitor was great. Here are the grades & subgrades:

molitorpatch.jpg

2001 Fleer Genuine Paul Molitor Material Issue Jersey SP - BGS 9
Centering: 9.5
Edges: 8.5
Corners: 9
Surfaces: 9

prizzutobatautobgs65.jpg

2001 Fleer Genuine Phil Rizzuto Names of the Game Bat/Auto (No. Serial #) - BGS 6.5
Centering: 10
Corners: 6.5
Surface: 5.5

I was surprised about the surface, but I think a corner had something to do with it.

BGS was nice enough to refund my money on the service unavailable and is going to fix 3 errors (BVG 5 Fred Williamson RC, mislabeled Rizzuto Bat/auto blue ink variation, and the Rizzuto that suppose to have been authenticated only.

EricInCT

Jan 8, 2009
autocut said:
Its storming like Seattle, so I'm on my laptop. I'll scan the cards tonight. I have to send back the Rizzuto to get the correct authenticated label (but may keep it as it looks nice). 3 cards were returned due to "Not enough info on cards" which will be sent to SGC with a few more cards. The Molitor was great. Here are the grades & subgrades:

2001 Fleer Genuine Phil Rizzuto Names of the Game Bat/Auto (No. Serial #) - BGS 6.5

I was surprised about the surface, but I think a corner had something to do with it.

BGS was nice enough to refund my money on the service unavailable and is going to fix 3 errors (BVG 5 Fred Williamson RC, mislabeled Rizzuto Bat/auto blue ink variation, and the Rizzuto that suppose to have been authenticated only.

Great, to hear, don't forget your cash is under the label! That Molitor is sweet!

autocut

EricInCT said:
autocut said:

Great, to hear, don't forget your cash is under the label! That Molitor is sweet!

hehe, I dug it out. Thanks. Dunno exact numbers, but Fleer told me before they folded that less than 60 of the Molitors exist. Lost a lot of emails when I went from XP to Vista, but I wrote down the numbers.

EricInCT

Jan 8, 2009
autocut said:
EricInCT said:
autocut said:

hehe, I dug it out. Thanks. Dunno exact numbers, but Fleer told me before they folded that less than 60 of the Molitors exist. Lost a lot of emails when I went from XP to Vista, but I wrote down the numbers.

I hope many more happy customers received theirs today too :D

autocut

EricInCT said:
autocut said:
EricInCT said:
autocut said:

I hope many more happy customers received theirs today too :D

The Molitor did present a grin :)