Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Hmm, i smell a fish!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vaughn

Mar 31, 2009
Oxford,Ms
What do you guys think?

http://cgi.ebay.com/1-1-MARCUS-ALLEN-20 ... 7C294%3A50

i say definate fake... did marcus allen play post 2002? chiefs maybe? either way i find it hard to believe that the PANTS would be an NFL logo, and yes i know they do have a logo, but its hard to believe.

He definately used 2 nfl logos to make the card but thats not any more difficult than using only one...

what do you guys think

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
Wouldn't surprise me if it's real as far as that is how it was made from NT. But jersey pieces are not from a Allen gamer. He retired in 1997 and the NFL equipment logo shield started in 2002. So either way that card is garbage.

Gellman

Sep 2, 2008
Its a fake, 100%, the card has been up before with 2 color swatches or something from what I remember.

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
Gellman said:
Its a fake, 100%, the card has been up before with 2 color swatches or something from what I remember.

It is amazing how dumb that patch faker must be. To put patches of a jersey made 5 years after the player retired on the card.

Members online

Latest posts