Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

mlb 6/23

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ryanhoward06

Aug 7, 2008
daveyou said:
d price getting shelled by the phillies

dave

Already at 40 pitches. He was throwing strikes too. I'm pretty sure Howard and Utley were 0-2 or 1-2 when they hit their doubles.

Mayberry is certainly looking good.

cowboysrule48

Aug 7, 2008
Orlando, FL
I said it when he got called up, he just isn't ready yet. I wanted to see Davis first. I'm not worried about this game yet, with our offense we are still in it.

ryanhoward06

Aug 7, 2008
ProspectorsAdvantage said:
ryanhoward06 said:
Mayberry is certainly looking good.

Wonder what they will do when Ibanez comes back, Mayberry has been hitting very well and even made a good defensive play.

Haven't even thought about it. I think he will stay up with the team, but I'm not sure how he will do as a bench player. If he continues to hit, I'm sure some teams will target him in a trade. He has always had the tools, he has just never hit well enough. The Phillies have really worked on his swing so he might be reaching some of that potential.

The point is that it might not be a fluke right now for him.

darocker80

Aug 7, 2008
Lincecum Land
Lincecum going against the A's today, really hope he can back to back shut outs against them.

I was looking at pablo's stats, if only he was eligible for the ROY. He would most likely dominate the polls

justwar

Aug 7, 2008
Zumaya just struck out Milton Bradley with a 104 mph fastball, good to have him back!

southeastjerome

Aug 8, 2008
Hanley Ramirez Grand Slam (10)
Wieters HR (2)
Inge HR (17)
Posada looked foolish vs Hanson 0-3 3Ks
Huff 7 scoreless for CLE

justwar

Aug 7, 2008
southeastjerome said:
Hanley Ramirez Grand Slam (10)
Wieters HR (2)
Inge HR (17)
Posada looked foolish for Hanson 0-3 3Ks
Huff 7 scoreless for CLE

Wieters is starting to look real comfortable in the bigs.

justwar

Aug 7, 2008
Upton 2 run hr in the first :D right after i traded one of my base autos :( still have many others :D

Members online

Latest posts